Terminator: ported blower, 2.8 upper, 4# lower, I/E/Tune/Big meats... falls prey

caindo

Established Member
Highway rolls from 2nd and 3rd, uphill and downhill. We switched off honking. Every race he fell prey to the gto.

91 octane

:beer:

loved hearing that whine in my ear!

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
mods?

alot of ported eaton terminators have gone 10's, hell, i know a stock eaton thats pullied that has gone a 10.97.

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
mods?

alot of ported eaton terminators have gone 10's, hell, i know a stock eaton thats pullied that has gone a 10.97.

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
mods?

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
mods?

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
mods?

cory

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
lol, i guess i hit the reply button a few too many times.

it wasnt working, and was being slow, so i kept clicking... you know, its like when your waiting for the elevator, and keep pushing the button.

cory

SVT GuY 281SC

Banned
RedneckBMXer24 said:
lol, i guess i hit the reply button a few too many times.

it wasnt working, and was being slow, so i kept clicking... you know, its like when your waiting for the elevator, and keep pushing the button.

cory
easy their sea biscuit! :lol1:
caindo said:
I've got a procharger at ~7psi and a cam. stock motor otherwise.
oh damn, don't spoil us with too many details now :lol1:

Last edited:

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
is it the 5.7 liter or the 6 liter that you have, also good races and kills.. (but since you have an aftermarket supercharger, wouldn't it be more fair to race a 03/04 Cobra with an aftermarket supercharger as well :D

caindo

Established Member
Silver2003Cobra said:
is it the 5.7 liter or the 6 liter that you have, also good races and kills.. (but since you have an aftermarket supercharger, wouldn't it be more fair to race a 03/04 Cobra with an aftermarket supercharger as well :D

maybe i should run as much boost as he is? no need for excuses. we raced on friendly terms and ended on friendly terms. was fun trying to get traction on 255s :)

Users who are viewing this thread