terminator owners

SLEEPERSTATUS

Banned
i dont like them i think the saleens are more of a "looks" mustang....i like our 03-04 cobras lol thats jmo oh ya and they are exspensive also

Last edited:

64T-bolt

Fist Fornicator
Established Member
The only car i would trade my terminator for would be a GT500. You can get a used GT500 in the upper 30's. . .WAY better than a saleen. . just my .02

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
what exactly are you looking for? A comparison between the two or just an overall review of the car??

Personally, I think anything Saleen touches is over priced except for his fox bodied vehicles. I would never spend the money on one.

Hkaiser83

I am Captain Dynaball.
Established Member
Got a friend with an 07 supercharged Saleen. Really are fun cars.

Only problem with them is the 3 valve motor. 500hp limit. Above that you go to boomville.

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
Used to have an 05 n/a conv and it was fun to drive and it turned heads like no other (screamin yellow).

Performance wise it was a slow turd.

Tims97SVT

Established Member
Would you like to know what I think? I think they looks like all the hot dogs and beer from the night before:xpl:

fordfanaticsvt

Established Member
Everyone will think its fast but depends on what you want performance wise not a great option but if you want to spend a ton of money so people notice you and go fairly fast and not mind if limited on horsepower potential per dollar later on down the road maybe its ur car. I bet you get get all the women you wanted though.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
Saleens are the ricers of Mustangs.... pointless scoops, gills, and wings everywhere. Ugly as shit if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread