Terminator mug

TVSed GT

Established Member
wondering if any of you have ever seen a mug like this? My dad gave this to me my senior year of high school, apparently he got it when negotiating his f150 purchase back in 2002 I believe. Told the salesman it was a deal but he had to give him the mug for me since he knew I was a mustang fanatic. I recently rediscovered it and thought I’d see if any of you have something similar?

Attachments

• 3DE8F8CA-2B9F-4582-9D06-3D95A2260A53.jpeg
    3DE8F8CA-2B9F-4582-9D06-3D95A2260A53.jpeg
    220.7 KB · Views: 128

TVSed GT

Established Member
Here’s the other side

Attachments

• 2A53B8B3-8314-4D1F-BE9D-5ACE235C8815.jpeg
    2A53B8B3-8314-4D1F-BE9D-5ACE235C8815.jpeg
    177.5 KB · Views: 91

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
It was an offering back then not sure on how many they made they do pop up on eBay from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TVSed GT

Established Member
Unfortunately my dad passed away a few years after giving it to me. I’m sure it’s not worth anything but I can’t imagine ever getting rid of it.

HVACdude

Established Member
Unfortunately my dad passed away a few years after giving it to me. I’m sure it’s not worth anything but I can’t imagine ever getting rid of it.
wow very sorry for your loss, definitely not worth selling in that case. especially with a cool story attached. I swear one day I'm gonna find one for sale LOL

TVSed GT

Established Member
wow very sorry for your loss, definitely not worth selling in that case. especially with a cool story attached. I swear one day I'm gonna find one for sale LOL
Man I hope you find one. I’ll have my wife keep her eye out she’s always on eBay and loves thrift shops, she finds the most random stuff haha

TVSed GT

Established Member
I don’t think they did for 04 but I could be wrong.

SVT Stuff

OP sorry for your loss.

Appreciate it man.
Checked out that website, there’s some seriously cool stuff on there!
Does anyone know if John clor was involved in the svt team that designed the cobra? Might have an opportunity to meet him at Carlisle ford nationals later this month since my uncle knows him. Would be cool to get him to sign it if so

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Appreciate it man.
Does anyone know if John clor was involved in the svt team that designed the cobra? Might have an opportunity to meet him at Carlisle ford nationals later this month since my uncle knows him. Would be cool to get him to sign it if so

John Colletti? If so yes.

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
Appreciate it man.

That's my site - comes in handy.

John Clor is the marketing manager for Ford Racing and also a friend of mine. While he is an encyclopedia of Ford, he wasn't directly involved in the Terminator (but he is always happy to autograph stuff!). Lots of my other friends were part of the Terminator program and signed the radiator cover I use for an occasional show.

Radiator%20cover%202015.jpg

Last edited:

HVACdude

Established Member

John Clor is the marketing manage for Ford Racing and also a friend of mine. While he is an encyclopedia of Ford, he wasn't directly involved in the Terminator (but he is always happy to autograph stuff!). Lots of my other friends were part of the Terminator program and signed the radiator cover I use for an occasional show.

View attachment 1573177
That’s amazing!! Do you have contacts to get other things signed? I’d love to have mr Coletti or someone from the svt sign my car somewhere.

TVSed GT

Established Member

John Clor is the marketing manager for Ford Racing and also a friend of mine. While he is an encyclopedia of Ford, he wasn't directly involved in the Terminator (but he is always happy to autograph stuff!). Lots of my other friends were part of the Terminator program and signed the radiator cover I use for an occasional show.

View attachment 1573177
Awesome site, and very cool that you have so many friends that were on the SVT team!

Users who are viewing this thread