Terminator Is Gone, Zo6 Is Here(pics)

danny03cobra

Established Member
Well i sonic term is gone and very much missed, but driving the Z is a lot of fun.

DSC00155_resize.jpg

DSC00154_resize.jpg

DSC00152_resize.jpg

DSC00150_resize.jpg

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
congrats! i have a good friend that is thinking about getting rid of a pristine 04 cobra for a c5Z. do you mind posting your impressions of the 2 cars, and their differences? thanks!

danny03cobra

Established Member
congrats! i have a good friend that is thinking about getting rid of a pristine 04 cobra for a c5Z. do you mind posting your impressions of the 2 cars, and their differences? thanks![/QUOT

My cobra was fast as hell, but the vette is a much better daily driver and is very comfortable to drive.The vette is harder to get power out of, but i think we are spoiled with the terminators.lol

The vette is built better i think, handles like crazy! and NO body roll. and it has the HUD on it so as soon as i saw that it was a done deal.lol

danny03cobra

Established Member
Wow we have a bunch turning to the darkside.

LOL, i have no loyalty to any company if one builds a great car i will buy it. I still LOVE the blower wine of the cobra and miss the TQ, but i do love my vette and would not get rid of it...for now..

Daniel

U.S Naval Power
Established Member
LOL, i have no loyalty to any company if one builds a great car i will buy it. I still LOVE the blower wine of the cobra and miss the TQ, but i do love my vette and would not get rid of it...for now..
:thumbsup:
I love mine.

danny03cobra

Established Member
Thanks guys, iys a lot of fun to drive. funny thing is all my friends keep telling me vettes are for older guys.lol

I dont care, i love it.

SnkBtn99

Speeding bullet!!
Established Member
Why not have both? Was the Cobra paid for?

If and when a Vette is in my stable, that would be it. Nice job.

Users who are viewing this thread