terminator eaton blower on 99 cobra

Status
Not open for further replies.

bgreen96

Established Member
I have a 99 cobra and a buddy of mine has a 03 terminator and he may be upgrading to a bigger and more powerful blower. Could I get everything I need from his terminator to put the eaton sc on my 99?

ashleyroachclip

Established Member
He is going g to be using almost everything you need .
There are a lot of parts needed to do the swap, besides just the blower.

There are a lot of threads on here, detailing all of the parts, and the asking prices for those parts.

I have an 01 Cobra engine in my 91 coupe.
I acquired a blower, checked on the rest of the parts, and decided to go turbo.

bgreen96

Established Member
Wouldnt it be awesome if there werent douchebags on these forums...oh wait... but thanks ashley I was just curious and didnt want to spend an hour reading the list of parts because they list each and every single little part instead of summarizing it to a group of things.

Martel

Established Member
Kinda harsh there, insulting a guy who probably has alot of info you would want whichever way you go...
Wouldnt it be awesome if there werent douchebags on these forums...oh wait... but thanks ashley I was just curious and didnt want to spend an hour reading the list of parts because they list each and every single little part instead of summarizing it to a group of things.

bgreen96

Established Member
He may have alot of info but theres no reason to be an ass to a guy just asking a simple. It was harsh but there was no reason for him to do what he did. Theres plenty of other people that have just as much knowledge as him without the ignorant statements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread