Terminator Convertible Top - Does it come with a boot cover?

MikeW

Established Member
They do come with one but they do suck...

Mine is still in the plastic bag somewhere

Ray Lucca

Established Member
Boot Cover..

I have a real early car and the boot cover won't lock down in the front clip. Tried to use it a few times, no joy....

antiv6

Established Member
mine seems like it is 3-4 inches to wide so in the middle it sticks up and the flap wont go in the middle part, its useless

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Agreed with above. I went to the trouble of swapping my rear interior panels to the 03 ones with snap locks so I could use the soft boot cover. Fast forward to last weekend, I install everything and DAMN, that boot cover is a POS. It doesn't even get remotely close to fitting. Maybe I'll throw it on ebay.

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
I keep mine on at all times, it's not the best fitting piece but I think it's a lot better looking than the top just hanging out back there. I wish someone would make a hard tonneau cover that you could still access the back seat with. I'm planning a roll bar install in the near future so the speedster cover is out for me.

Jason

JSkwarek

BUY, MOD, SELL, REPEAT!
Established Member
What's wrong with a roll bar, I'm looking at doing a 4 point. Still going back and forth though, at 6'5" I'm afraid I'll have to give up too much leg room to get it in.

Jason

C4.jpg

Silverboost

Established Member
how much are these things going for on ebay? I might have to dig mine out of the attic and sell it to put money towards a clutch swap.

SpectorV

Established Member
about the only way to make them fit is to have a couple snaps installed on the back of the back seat top and snap it in to hold it down and flat.

I took a piece of aluminum about 3 feet wide by 2 inches and flat (from like home depot) and put on some velcro. It holds that sucker FLAT once you put it on then slide the boot cover onto the vehicle. Makes it look great. The downside is most velcro wont stay stuck onto the under side of the boot's fabric....

Users who are viewing this thread