Terminator convertible inside panels

KLLR SNK

Established Member
I am looking for a set of 01'-04' vert interior rear panels with or without speakers. Must be in like new condition with no lightbar holes. Let me know what you have. Thanks.

Last edited:

04-OW-COBRA

Established Member
I have been looking for some myself for about 6 months with no luck. Good luck to you, hope you find some.

KLLR SNK

Established Member
Nope my deal fell through. Still on the search. If you have a set give me a price you would like for them don't play guessing games. nycarpenter don't jump my thread, man up and list your parts....WITH A PRICE!

nycarpenter

Established Member
Nope my deal fell through. Still on the search. If you have a set give me a price you would like for them don't play guessing games. nycarpenter don't jump my thread, man up and list your parts....WITH A PRICE!

Jump your thread? You offered me $100 I said no thanks I'll pass and your reply was you found a new set for your car and no longer had a need for the panels. If you had said Gerry your price is to high I'm looking to spend less I would have never posted here but this was not the case. Good luck with your purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread