Terminator Club in NC (VA,TN,SC)!!!!!!!!!

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
After the get together somebody said it was a good idea for us to maybe get a club together.I think its a great idea since we have something so great in common with our cars....And a Great group of guys.

I say lets try to get this stuff first off and then we can go from there....
-Members
-Club Name

Whatever you guys think...in noway am i trying to lead the heard just trying to get the ball rolling!
:beer::beer::beer:

1.Nastystang
2.Reef93
3.Quick97TA
3.Dane
4.Phil'scobra
5.Supercarkiller
6.sc98cbra
7.BlueMach1
8.Blown10thCobra
9.4.6snakedoc
You guys gotta think of a club name!!LoL

Last edited:

Quick97TA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
in.jpg

sc98cbra

Established Member
In....

Need to do a group gather, such as the photoshoot, on the last Saturday of every month?

I have 2 other 03/04 cobra's that live near me... I could convince them to come.
One is an 03 black convertible,
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra7Wuw61Kgw&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- Mustang Week 2009 Burnouts Cobra Vert[/ame]

and

Other is a ZY 03 Coupe

BlueMach1

Stang Family
Established Member
I'm moving back to Greensboro in the next few months...where the cobra resides. The meet looked like a bunch of fun...I'll try to make the next one. Count me in for the club!!!!

Dane

Established Member
I have a buddy that is a graphic artist and he will design logos for decals, shirts etc for free for me if we get serious.

R-CODE

Established Member
I just had an idea, and i'm just throwing it out there...Did u guys want to join our club "Motorcity Terminators"; since we have the club logo stickers already' can come in the color of your car ( i don't know about mystic ), the hat with logo and shirt with logo, plus the owner of billetflow is in our club; u r entitled to discounts to pulleys and other items as far as membership?
Would u like to learn more...start a thread @ the "Motor City Terminator" regional club forum at " A taste of Home ", and lets start a dialog maybe we can help u guys out. You can take a look at our logo and ask about other discounts that come with membership.
Just looking out for youz. Hope to hear from you all and your thoughts.
And congratulations!!!! NC!!!

Gotti

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
Thanks for the offer man and i would love to see some of the stuff you guys have as far as shirts and hats and stuff but you guys got a good thing going! I just think we would like to keep it in the ''Home area''Nc.
Thanks again though!

91svtcoupe

TTop SVT Coupe
Established Member
I would be up for some Cruises and hanging out some.....of coarse with two kids at home its kind of hard for me to make it to alot of things...

Let me ask this....

There is the SVT Club thats pretty central located around here in NC right?

Does anyone know much about it?

I have been to there Show at Parkway Ford in Winston Salem they do an excellent job for it.....also they are planning a Dyno Day at Prodyno in Rockhill on the 27 day of Feb....

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
I will come hang out with ya, but no Termie here. If you are wanting stickers, I have a lady that lives close to me that does nice vinyl graphics work. :beer:

Let's get something rolling here, I want to hang out and talk cars!!

Yes, the SVT Cobra Mustang Club is centrally located in the Carolinas. I am a member. I will be rolling down to the ProDyno cruise, if anyone wants to cruise down together? Feb 27, free food!!

for a club name, how about Carolina Terminator Club? or Southeast Terminator Club?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread