Terminator Car Cover

Cobra-Master

Established Member
I finally bought an old truck for a daily driver so the Cobra can stay safely tucked away from the rain and elements in my garage. I got a hell of a deal... I found a lady (only owner since new) selling her 1995 F150 supercab with 5.0L and 175K miles for $1900. No fluid leaks, AC has been all replaced, etc.

Anyway, my question is if anyone knows who makes the best car covers for the 2003-2004 Terminators? I'm ready to clean up my car and cover her up in the garage. She will only see sunny days from now on! :)

BLWN46

Established Member
California Car Cover, many fabrics for whatever the application, i've always went with the "older" 4 ply fabrics because of their thickness in case of something hitting the car. But they have indoor or outdoor, dust proof, waterproof etc. The fit is perfect for every cover i have got from them, there is no good cheap cover IMO. 175 - 250+ $$

JoeNashville

Ghostrider
Established Member
I found a car cover and bra online for a 99-01 Cobra, the cover was new and the bra was used, bought them both on eBay. Sold the bra for what I paid for both and the cover wound up being free. The cover is a Ford accessory cover and is the best fitting cover I could have bought at any price...they are $250 new and use the same materials that California Car Cover would. Fits tight as a bowstring.

lifter213

Established Member
California Car Cover. Fits perfect. And they made it custom to fit my Roush Wing. They make one for whatever your needs are. I got one for indoor garage use to keep the dust off. I forget the fabric name etc.

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
California car cover here too
carcover9en.jpg

carcover27sq.jpg

DannySE99

Established Member
I have my car cover from SLP... exact fit... comes with a storage bag... comes with a security lock that goes underneath the car... its good stuff. Very happy with it. If you guys want... i can take pictures. Let me know.

Danny.

04Screamer

Established Member
Hey, GETTEUP. I like that garage. It's so clean it's almost like your snake as it's own room. :D

DannySE99, gotta link for the SLP cover?

Cobra-Master

Established Member
DannySE99 said:
I have my car cover from SLP... exact fit... comes with a storage bag... comes with a security lock that goes underneath the car... its good stuff. Very happy with it. If you guys want... i can take pictures. Let me know.

Danny.

Let's see some pics...

Users who are viewing this thread