Terminator buying sites...

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
Where is a good site to find good deals on terminators?

Also, what are things I should really look at when buying one?
I need all the tips I can get.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Svtp is generally the best because you can usually follow up on it through the members posts. High end auto and autotrader are my preference. Heres a link to all you need to know so that you wont have to ask the same questions that have been answered a billion times. Good luck with the search man

Terminator FAQs

1slo5ohh

Established Member
Svtp is generally the best because you can usually follow up on it through the members posts. High end auto and autotrader are my preference. Heres a link to all you need to know so that you wont have to ask the same questions that have been answered a billion times. Good luck with the search man

Terminator FAQs

i stumbled across hi-endauto.com last night, guy has 15 03/04 cobras. anyone ever dealt with them? if they are legit i think between this site and those guys in VA there shouldnt be an issue finding a good car.

va boy

Established Member
I agree with 32V10TH. If you find one on this site, you can likely dig up old threads realated to said car, get a history of it. Lately there have been some great deals on tastefully modded cars right here.
I also like Hi-end Auto, I found mine there.

32V10TH

Stroked
Established Member
Hi end auto is always buying cars off of members here and re-selling them. I cant say Ive ever heard anything bad about them. I just listed him because they usually have a slew of terminators.

testorossa1989

Established Member

Terminator FAQs

purchased from HI-END auto... never again, absolute nightmare. I am still gathering photos to share with the community of his art work he calls a dealership

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member

Terminator FAQs

Hey, thanks a lot man.

testorossa1989

Established Member
I spoke to soon

I am still in the works of making a binder of HI-END auto. Before i go around posting a burnlist or anything, im going to review the SVTperformance forum agreements to clearly understand my posting rights. Also, i plan on speaking with Rob himself to try and make things right before i go around speaking my mind. Its strictly personal between my purchase and him. The most i can say to anyone considering a car from HI-END auto is beware. 95% of my problems were "Hidden" and couldnt be detected visually. I found these out after bringing it home. I dont know how VA dealerships conduct business but New York stands by their residence. If he was in NY his business would be shutdown in a newyork minute. I was looking for a year and stood by this guys product. I would never expect what i bought, even for a used car. Its one thing if your trying to sneak out of putting new brakes on. But what ive found changes everything. I only wish a lemon law was in VA. Finally, His employees mostly CHEVY fans and actually look down on cobras. Why you would work in a SVT enthusiast shop and be a chevy fan is besides me. One gentlemen who test drove with me even admitted to being a chevy guy. You wont care for a product if its your competition? thats just me. Ive seen posts where the owner (Robert) of HI-END has joined forums to defend his name and challenging anyone who dares speak of his product. I will not post any photos until i speak to him, but they are worth more than 1,000 words.

Just be safe with purchasing. I dont want anyone to deal with what im going through. His bill of sale is "AS-IS" so be careful

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
I am still in the works of making a binder of HI-END auto. Before i go around posting a burnlist or anything, im going to review the SVTperformance forum agreements to clearly understand my posting rights. Also, i plan on speaking with Rob himself to try and make things right before i go around speaking my mind. Its strictly personal between my purchase and him. The most i can say to anyone considering a car from HI-END auto is beware. 95% of my problems were "Hidden" and couldnt be detected visually. I found these out after bringing it home. I dont know how VA dealerships conduct business but New York stands by their residence. If he was in NY his business would be shutdown in a newyork minute. I was looking for a year and stood by this guys product. I would never expect what i bought, even for a used car. Its one thing if your trying to sneak out of putting new brakes on. But what ive found changes everything. I only wish a lemon law was in VA. Finally, His employees mostly CHEVY fans and actually look down on cobras. Why you would work in a SVT enthusiast shop and be a chevy fan is besides me. One gentlemen who test drove with me even admitted to being a chevy guy. You wont care for a product if its your competition? thats just me. Ive seen posts where the owner (Robert) of HI-END has joined forums to defend his name and challenging anyone who dares speak of his product. I will not post any photos until i speak to him, but they are worth more than 1,000 words.

Just be safe with purchasing. I dont want anyone to deal with what im going through. His bill of sale is "AS-IS" so be careful

I purchased from Robert and expected my car just as I have expected two others that were bone stock and under 20k miles each. I knew that the one I purchased from Hi-End had repainted fenders, hood and bumper but that was all disclosed to me (with before and after pictures, as well).

I'm curious what things you found that had been concealed? How did you find out about those things? Give us some details! lol

331Stroker

Stroked
Established Member
I purchased from Robert and expected my car just as I have expected two others that were bone stock and under 20k miles each. I knew that the one I purchased from Hi-End had repainted fenders, hood and bumper but that was all disclosed to me (with before and after pictures, as well).

I'm curious what things you found that had been concealed? How did you find out about those things? Give us some details! lol

Yeah I would like to know, if you dont mind informing us.

testorossa1989

Established Member

As he did with me. He showed me a scratch that was very nasty and a ding, he was very firm on the price so i ended up paying out of pocket to fix it, just because a new york bodyshop would have charged me 4x the price he asked, and the scratch was gone after, but im waiting to see if paint chips or something i havent waxed it yet for that reason. He gave me a tour of his garage and shop.

As for damages and what ive found, PM me. I cannot discuss this openly because if i choose to seek action it could harm the outcome. I will definantly let you know once im able to post pictures. I must have taken 100 pictures before/after and repairs with receipts.

20redfire03

Established Member
My cobra came from hi end and I havent noticed anything wrong with the car, runs greatm my only issue at first was the terrible mileage but I am putting that up to a bad tank of gas as my next tank and current tank are doing alot better. My friend also bought his 03 Vert from there as well and all has been fine and he drives harder then I do and his as 60k vs mine with 22k.

Satyr

Established Member
Hmm...I toured his shop, met his painter and his wife (who is also a partner). All of them seemed very nice and they showed me their booth and were, at the time, fixing a white mustang up. Robert showed me how well the paint matched and then showed me their mix for mystichrome, as I had asked about its procedure since I owned one before.

I'm gonna PM you on this...out of curiosity.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator

So you know, all used cars must display what is called a "Buyers Guide". They are usually: Warrany or AS IS. Most dealers selling a car more than 5+ years old will sell AS IS.

I will say that I had a good experience with HI END, and the guy that bought my car will say the same as well.

My question is: Why have you not already talked to Robert prior to posting the negative situation. If you had a problem, that should have been the first thing you did. I know that can't give out details about the issues, but at least the mileage of the car you purchased and how long you have had it.

OP, Forums are a great resource as like others have stated you can go back and search.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread