mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
Well,
Here it goes!
2004 SVT Cobra Redfire hood in mint shape, no rock chips 400.00 + shipping
2004 SVT Cobra rocker skirts, in Redfire, mint 200.00
2004 SVT Cobra Export tail lights, with amber turn signals and harness 250.00
2004 SVT Cobra I.R.S. 30k with Motoblu brace, complete brakes, and catback 1,300.00 + shipping
Johnny

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
mustangjohnny said:
Well,
Here it goes!
2004 SVT Cobra front bumper cover, new Ford un painted 275.00

Johnny
P.S. The engine, Trans and IRS are NOT for sale...Yet
for the front do you have the fog bezels? Do the 01 fog lights work with the bezels?

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
CobraStang161 said:
for the front do you have the fog bezels? Do the 01 fog lights work with the bezels?
Yes, I do have the bezels, They are new in the Ford box. Paid 34.00 will sell 25.00 for the pair. Looks like they used two different numbers on those, what is the build date on your car? If it is late they will work.
Johnny

AssPikle

Established Member
mustangjohnny said:
Well,
Here it goes!
2004 SVT Cobra front bumper cover, new Ford un painted 275.00

Johnny
P.S. The engine, Trans and IRS are NOT for sale...Yet
How much for the Passenger side rocker shipped to 34953?

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
virginiafiveo said:
do you have the 3rd tail light in good shape from the wing?
I have a deck lid and wing in Redfire with a perfect light for 350.00. I really do not want to split up.
I also have an N.O.S. Third brake light for 120.00

CobraStang161 said:
u sellin the seats?
Well not at this time...I purchased the seats from Ford Racing when they were available, 04 Cobra M-16620-A. The whole kit, front and rear, They are brand new in the wrapper and are the Dark Charcoal on Dark Charcoal suede. I may sell them once I get another car to build and know if I need them or not.

rdksek844 said:
How much for the Passenger side rocker shipped to 34953?
Will not seperate those at this time...If I were you I would just buy both and try to sell the one you do not need.

Last edited:

AssPikle

Established Member
mustangjohnny said:
I have a deck lid and wing in Redfire with a perfect light for 350.00. I really do not want to split up.
I also have an N.O.S. Third brake light for 120.00

Well not at this time...I purchased the seats from Ford Racing when they were available, 04 Cobra M-16620-A. The whole kit, front and rear, They are brand new in the wrapper and are the Dark Charcoal on Dark Charcoal suede. I may sell them once I get another car to build and know if I need them or not.

Will not seperate those at this time...If I were you I would just buy both and try to sell the one you do not need.

It really is a good deal but I can't do both. Please let me know if you decide to sell the passenger seperately.

shhak

Established Member
You wouldn't happen to have the side scoops would you? I actually only need the little black insert for the passenger side one, but I figured I'd have to buy a complete set just to get the one little piece. LMK...

mustangjohnny

Cobraholics anonymous
Established Member
shhak said:
You wouldn't happen to have the side scoops would you? I actually only need the little black insert for the passenger side one, but I figured I'd have to buy a complete set just to get the one little piece. LMK...
Give me a call at work, I can get those inserts pretty cheap 801 393-1700...ask for John in Service, I work in both parts and service but they will know who you need if you ask for John in Service
Johnny

shhak

Established Member
mustangjohnny said:
Give me a call at work, I can get those inserts pretty cheap 801 393-1700...ask for John in Service, I work in both parts and service but they will know who you need if you ask for John in Service
Johnny

sounds good. i will give you a call monday. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread