Terminator bilstein shocks/struts $250 shipped

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Have these left over from my old cobra

Fronts have 80k miles and are still good, back have 40k miles.

Looking for $250 shipped continental US. Shipping is pricey so i'm not willing to play with the price too much. $250 seems more than fair

Text is probably the easiest way to get ahold of me 619-895-eight906

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ossy305

Established Member
That's a little pricey. I picked up a set of front struts with 10k miles for 100 shipped like a weeks ago

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
That's a little pricey. I picked up a set of front struts with 10k miles for 100 shipped like a weeks ago

Few things, post four says i am open to offers, which means that i am not firm on the price.... I am more than willing to negotiate. Next, package is gonna be pretty big and depending on location, and packing materials i'm looking at $40-$50 to ship... So local pick up is more than encouraged and obviously price will be adjusted accordingly...hell i'm willing to knock off $100 just for the convenience of not having to ship them . Third, talking to MM and bilstein, it sounds line these shocks/struts are designed to last a LONG time. MM told me not to mess with rebuilding them when i was talking about swapping to coilovers unless they were leaking, so milage shouldn't be an issue. And last, my PM box is open for communication. Concerns about price is welcome. I got a low milage eaton for free from a local member when i had my original cobra. Would it be fair for me to post on every thread that the price for their eaton is too high because its not free?

Thanks for your post, but please PM the seller just out of respect. I got my original price from looking around the forums. If they don't sell the price is too high. Simple.

For those reading, i am open to offers. I don't own the car anymore so these are doing no good sitting. Worst i can say is no :beer:

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Few things, post four says i am open to offers, which means that i am not firm on the price.... I am more than willing to negotiate. Next, package is gonna be pretty big and depending on location, and packing materials i'm looking at $40-$50 to ship... So local pick up is more than encouraged and obviously price will be adjusted accordingly...hell i'm willing to knock off $100 just for the convenience of not having to ship them . Third, talking to MM and bilstein, it sounds line these shocks/struts are designed to last a LONG time. MM told me not to mess with rebuilding them when i was talking about swapping to coilovers unless they were leaking, so milage shouldn't be an issue. And last, my PM box is open for communication. Concerns about price is welcome. I got a low milage eaton for free from a local member when i had my original cobra. Would it be fair for me to post on every thread that the price for their eaton is too high because its not free?

Thanks for your post, but please PM the seller just out of respect. I got my original price from looking around the forums. If they don't sell the price is too high. Simple.

For those reading, i am open to offers. I don't own the car anymore so these are doing no good sitting. Worst i can say is no :beer:

I love your response, I hate individuals that will still sh*t on your post and have no interest in buying. Well done, granted I would have told him good for you and that next time asked if had an issue with pricing there is this crazy new feature called personal message, but I'm not as nice as you. I think some people do it to show off what a great deal they got to feel good about themselves. Plus you cant fix stupid.

GLWS.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I love your response, I hate individuals that will still sh*t on your post and have no interest in buying. Well done, granted I would have told him good for you and that next time asked if had an issue with pricing there is this crazy new feature called personal message, but I'm not as nice as you. I think some people do it to show off what a great deal they got to feel good about themselves. Plus you cant fix stupid.

GLWS.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

:beer: its starting to get a little out of hand on the forums! And thank you!

Jefe

Established Member
What did you get $ wise? Gonna have my fronts/rears for sale soon

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
Average. I got $250 shipped. They are HEAVY! Cost me $45 for shipping plus another $15 for shipping supplies

Users who are viewing this thread