Terminator Best REAR Pictures!

V8DER

04 Teminator
Established Member
c16.jpg

likin the contrast man! what size invo's on the rear?

Thanks dude! They're 295/35/18's on the rear with a 10.5 inch rim

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
only thing i see in this pic is the fact that those tires are totally not needed,,, look at the wear.... IMO, pointless to have a tire that wide for DD conditions

lol you think a 295 is to big for a DD car....:rolling: There are plenty of us who drive with 315s, and I and others have daily driven with 345s! If its not your cup of tea, don't drink it

war_machine92

Banned
all im saying is for any kind of street tire, anything above 295 is the limit. above that is just looks. yea it looks cool as hell but it doesnt help like everybody thinks it does unless its a DRAG tire,,, nice and soft, able to form to the pavement upon acceleration, that pic kinda proves it unless someone just thought it would be cool to over-inflate the things but you wouldnt see me do that, tires DO cost money.....

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
only thing i see in this pic is the fact that those tires are totally not needed,,, look at the wear.... IMO, pointless to have a tire that wide for DD conditions

all im saying is for any kind of street tire, anything above 295 is the limit. above that is just looks. yea it looks cool as hell but it doesnt help like everybody thinks it does unless its a DRAG tire,,, nice and soft, able to form to the pavement upon acceleration, that pic kinda proves it unless someone just thought it would be cool to over-inflate the things but you wouldnt see me do that, tires DO cost money.....

I'm confused. There is nothing wrong with the wear on that tire? I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. You don't know what you're talking about, that's the way the tires are made.

Last edited:

war_machine92

Banned
I'm confused. There is nothing wrong with the wear on that tire? I'm going to say this in the nicest way possible. You don't know what you're talking about, that's the way the tires are made.

clearly not the way they are made, you can see where they have worn out, that strip from the factory may have been a couple inches but not that wide. i just dont see the need to run tires above 295s for street driving.

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
clearly not the way they are made, you can see where they have worn out, that strip from the factory may have been a couple inches but not that wide. i just dont see the need to run tires above 295s for street driving.

Dude....yes, that is the way they are made. Here is my BRAND NEW set.

SEE?

4648005985_08e58260c3.jpg

war_machine92

Banned
Dude....yes, that is the way they are made. Here is my BRAND NEW set.

SEE?

4648005985_08e58260c3.jpg

now see, what we have here,,,, is a failure, to communicate... i thought they were the BF tires, but still,,,, 295+ is just cool guy factor on a street car. drag setup,, by all means,, hell, go as wide as ya want, its gonna actually hook and use 99% of the tire.

BearsFTW18

Established Member
now see, what we have here,,,, is a failure, to communicate... i thought they were the BF tires, but still,,,, 295+ is just cool guy factor on a street car. drag setup,, by all means,, hell, go as wide as ya want, its gonna actually hook and use 99% of the tire.

uhhhh....so basically youre saying that someone with 275 Potenza Sports on the rear is going to perform the same as someone with 315 555Rs on the rear? get outta here lol.

Users who are viewing this thread