Terminated Bullitt on CCW Classics (with other various new edge goodies!)

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Hey guys! As some of you know, my Bullitt has been going through a transformation these past few years, but this last week has been a MAJOR leap in it's progress. The body shop I took the car to to shave out my Terminator rear bumper took quite a while, but they did a great job, and I also outfitted the car with CCW Classics, as well as put on a Mach 1 hood stripe, which I think fit the car great! Just so you know, these pictures were taken with an iphone 4, and I still think they came out great, but I can't wait to get some shots with a DSLR! For more information on this car I will post a link to the build thread on the bottom... Enjoy!

Dakota

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0801.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

IMG_0803.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

My FAVORITE:
IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0812.jpg

Just a terminator motor with 2.2l Kenne Bell hidden by a Shaker, no biggy! :beer::
IMG_0813.jpg

Build Thread Link: (I'll update it later with these pics)

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...dhgterminator-aka-bullsnake-build-thread.html

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
That looks so good! I still gotta get that overlay out to you, I don't know how we keep forgetting haha

R1Lello

Established Member
very nice but.......your rear wheel backspacing is wrong, they stick out alot. Spacers on or simply wrong.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
very nice but.......your rear wheel backspacing is wrong, they stick out alot. Spacers on or simply wrong.

Problem is that the 335 r888's are monsters, and I didn't know that before grabbing them. I like the look though, only time you can even tell is when looking at the car from that particular side.

Problem is that the 335 r888's are monsters, and I didn't know that before grabbing them. I like the look though, only time you can even tell is when looking at the car from that particular side.

Dude the tires sticking out like that looks sickkkkkkk.!!! makes the car look hella agressive..

3Stang

YMR# 9631
Established Member
Killer looking machine!! Where did you get those lights? They are the best looking ones I have seen!

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Holy **** that car is perfect! The ONLY thing I would do is take the badging off the shaker. :beer:

evil04svtcobra

Established Member
I like the car, looks clean and put together well. Im not a fan of the lip, or the rear tires sticking out. But if you like it... rock it.

Congrats on a nice car!

ckkone

Established Member
Nice car, do you have the specs on your wheels? Even without the rubber it looks like they poke to far..

Users who are viewing this thread