Terminated a 5.7 GTO and got a surprise

tv's 03

Established Member
I raced my first GTO, the 5.7, and whipped it easily. First it was at a stop light and I just made a right turn going the same direction. I drove slowly hoping to line up, but the GTO did a flyby. I saw it coming so I punched it when I first realized it but the GTO flew by. I ended up catching the GTO in 4th gear and returning the jesture :D

Then we lined up going about 70 on the highway, and I went to third and just instantly pulled away . When the GTO pulled even again after I hit the brakes, there was this cute girl driving. She was laughing and giving me thumbs up like this :thumbsup: and then she turned off at the next street :bowdown: :coolman:

I think that it moved when I saw her in there!

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
nice, a girl driving a sports car. too bad she didn't know any better than to mess with a terminator

Doc GTO

Local 10 sec Caddie
Established Member
Nice kill. First you beat the driver and then you beat yourself????
:rockon: :lol:

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
haha awesome, should have asked her to pull over so you guys could shoot the shit... er pound it LO

wangdoodle1740

Established Member
Man you should have followed her alittle ways at least. Ofcourse when she gets to her house with you behind and her husband is out side with his gun because someone is harassing his wife well, at least you know your car is fast enough to outrun the GTO if they chase you. :thumbsup:

SVT8U

Established Member
wangdoodle1740 said:
Man you should have followed her alittle ways at least. Ofcourse when she gets to her house with you behind and her husband is out side with his gun because someone is harassing his wife well, at least you know your car is fast enough to outrun the GTO if they chase you. :thumbsup:
lol thats what I wouldve done for sure. Hot chicks in cool cars drive me crazy

I was cruzin in my terminator last sat night and this chick in an 02-03 GT reved at me. We were goin about 40 so I downshifted to 2nd and rode it out for a sec. She pulled up next to me at the next light and was droolin over my car. We were talkin at the light for a sec and she gave me her phone #, I didnt even have to ask. It was awesome. I faked like I was puttin it in my phone cuz I like the chick I have now, and I dont need that kinda temptation... :poke: :nonono:

StangJason

Established Member
Way to put the GTO in it's place but better luck next time with the hooking up with the chick.

Purvis

VMP TVS Power
Established Member
LOL, thats funny..
I once raced an LS1 Camaro (when they were new) in my 94 GT at around 1:30 in the morning.. This was back in 1996.. My GT had heads/cam/intake.
Anyway, we were about even up to 120mph, which was WAAY faster than we should have been going on this road we were on....
I was really impressed with the LS1, consideing all the mods I had..
Anyway, I looked over to give the driver a thumbs up, and to my surprise, it was this little hot blonde!
I was just street racing a chick at 120+..

rmgtc01

Established Member
jdrake19 said:
Should have shown her your wang.

LMAO, let it hang flapping out the window.
After millions of years of evolution, that is the best we can think of to attract the opposite sex.

frankin

Established Member
rmgtc01 said:
LMAO, let it hang flapping out the window.
After millions of years of evolution, that is the best we can think of to attract the opposite sex.
Sure thats it! Wave the wang at em and grunt. Now we can talk, so we can say "Hey Baby" or something intelligent like that.

Orr89rocz

WTF
Established Member
I once raced an LS1 Camaro (when they were new) in my 94 GT at around 1:30 in the morning.. This was back in 1996.. My GT had heads/cam/intake.

lol, LS1 fbody didnt show up till 98.... but nice story, i rarely ever see chicks racing real cars

Users who are viewing this thread