termi market

nomanate

Established Member
am looking for one in the NW region, what should i expect to pay, i have seen some for 16-17 k (i hate for not having the cash for the 16 k one had lots done to it was well worth it) i see about 5 ranging from 21-30 two are black verts, one red fire stock 4 25 and a 30k mystic? one torch red 10th with accident history 4 17 k.. almost thinking of a 99 svt thats local for 8500 with new motor 36 mi on chasis or is the termi worth it?? ( to build i want a fun show/ street car< already have a murderd out 02 gt)

Last edited:

futureSVT

Established Member
i love my cobra and going from a 02 Gt to the cobra has been the best move i have ever done. But its really up to you the 99 cobra isnt a bad car and if you plan to build some high hp numbers and drag it alot i would prob go with the 99 but like you where saying a fun street/show car, the 03-04cobra is the way to go. As far as price the best thing to do is keep an eye out for the perfect one but for a vert IMO 19-23k and coupe 17ish-23k but thats just what i would be willing to pay for one (i paid 19.6K for 21kmiles about 3 months ago. good luck

Users who are viewing this thread