Termi Front Sturts..

Mustang4vSVT

4x4ing this mofo up!
Established Member
Im helping my cousin piece together a decent suspension setup for his 90 LX 5.0. He got a brand new set of shocks(bilstein) out back for a steal, now were searching for some good struts. My question is if a set of 03/04 Cobra struts will fit or if they are too long?

Car currently is bone stock suspension wise. Searching for a decent set of springs to slap in with the struts and shocks. Thanks guys, if they fit then that just made this setup easier/cheaper.

wheelhopper

Established Member
They will fit, however they are longer so you run the risk of bottoming them out and ruining them. On the other hand I am running a set of Edelbrock struts on my fox and when I bought them Edelbrock sold me the struts for the SN-95 model. They said they would work fine, and so far they have. BTW, I run my fox on the road course, so I think I would have bottomed them out by now.

FISHTAIL

Will Work For Mods
Established Member
Doug it would be important to point out that you are also using 95 spindles....which draw the strut down closer to the control arm.

wheelhopper

Established Member
The Edelbrock struts and shocks were on there long before I ever did the Cobra brake swap and went to the '95 spindles.

Users who are viewing this thread