Termi arrives from Detroit on Saturday... need smog help

Jpjr

Established Member
Hey guys... my car will arrive in Novato (Bay Area - North Bay - Marin County) this Saturday. I have a whipple charged black 10th vert. I put the stock mid pipe on it and have the EGR and O2 sensors fully functioning - expect to pass smog. That said, I have to get through the visual and if anyone knows a friendly smog shop in the area I could use a recommendation.

Also very excited to have the car out here. Modded my car like crazy in Detroit area (via Motor City Terminators) and can't wait to get her going again out here.

Thanks everyone

Kevin the Clean 1

1 CLEAN 04 SNAKE
Established Member
Hey guys... my car will arrive in Novato (Bay Area - North Bay - Marin County) this Saturday. I have a whipple charged black 10th vert. I put the stock mid pipe on it and have the EGR and O2 sensors fully functioning - expect to pass smog. That said, I have to get through the visual and if anyone knows a friendly smog shop in the area I could use a recommendation.

Also very excited to have the car out here. Modded my car like crazy in Detroit area (via Motor City Terminators) and can't wait to get her going again out here.

Thanks everyone

Post picts of her soon... :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread