Tenth Aniv. Whippled Cobra....Are you in here?

88_Stanga

Established Member
I am looking for a gentleman I met up at Pete's over the summer. He drives a black 10th with the rear wheels widened. If anyone could inform me of who he is, or if you are reading this if you could drop me a pm or respond to this. i have a question about your wheels

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
That's one of Cobra Dan's rigs, had a ride in it myself, thing is insane...if you're lookin to hit him up, his cell #'s 781-831-2717

88_Stanga

Established Member
haha so no one knows if the guy is on the forums? only posting his cell number up? (which i think you should delete) he had his wheels widened and i want to know where it was done. and how much it cost him. Im buying a set of wheels but i want the rears widened. just dont know where to go

Dynotune04

The Turtle
Established Member
place out in michigan does them ... not sure of the name but i can find out. they will also narrow the wheels. saw it done to a 00 camaro ss 17" skinnies. looked sickkkk

esoteric781

01 - 2 - 04
Established Member
haha so no one knows if the guy is on the forums? only posting his cell number up? (which i think you should delete) he had his wheels widened and i want to know where it was done. and how much it cost him. Im buying a set of wheels but i want the rears widened. just dont know where to go

He's on here but can't log in for whatever reason so he asked me to post up for him a reply with his cell number, so no...it shouldn't be deleted

88_Stanga

Established Member
He's on here but can't log in for whatever reason so he asked me to post up for him a reply with his cell number, so no...it shouldn't be deleted

wasnt trying to sound like an ass. i just know i wouldnt want my number posted up on a forum without me knowing, i would be upset. but because he told you to. then thats fine by me.

And i sent an email about 3 months ago to weldcraft with no response at all. so f-that. Plus it will cost me 500 bucks. So i want to keep my options open

DANA CALL ME BACK. YOU HAVE A PM

Users who are viewing this thread