Tentatitive FS/FT 01 Cobra Vert *Brand New Aluminator Swap*

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
Recently after looking around at 03/04 cobras, lightnings, and other factory boosted cars I realized how much easier it is to make power on them than my 01 cobra, and as a result have been looking at those. Unfortunately I cannot afford one of them without getting rid of my 01, so here's the deal on it.
01 SVT Cobra, 45k miles on body, <500 miles on the new Aluminator engine(the engine will be broken in the proper way.
Suspension:
Front coilovers
MM Caster Camber plates
MM STB
Autopower Rollbar
Bilstein shocks(rear)
H&R Springs(rear)
Welded Subframe
Power:
Catted X
Catback(Have to look at both the x and the catback when I get the car back)
Forged Aluminator motor with 03/04 heads 10:1 compression
JBA headers
Cone filter/rubber removed on stock intake
Short Throw Shifter

This car is in excellent condition both inside and out, the only interior wear is on the drivers seat from getting in and out. I am the second owner, the first owned it from the day it was built until august or september of this year. The convertible top works great, no leaks none of that. The real bonus here is the aluminator motor, these engines are built to handle 600rwhp safely and have forged pistons, forged rods, ARP head studs(I believe), Forged crank, Forged block, and 03/04 heads, the 10:1 compression is high for boost but the engine would still accept it with no problems. My issue is that I don't have the money to boost this motor, so I'm looking to get into something that is factory supercharged.

Trades that I would be interested in
03/04 cobra
Supercharged Lightning
WRX, STI
Evo
67 Mustang
67 Camaro
LSX cars

DRAGUL

Established Member
You could buy a kit, and it would still be cheaper then buying a 03/04. Not to mention what is the chance of finding one with a brand new engine. You are going to take a loss on it.

Last edited:

Stangcobra1122

Established Member
Unfortunately I dont have the money for a kit, otherwise I would, and I'm not interested in finding one with a brand new engine, if someone were willing to trade they would be getting an excellent platform to build off of

Users who are viewing this thread