Tennessee Lightning GTG pics

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
A few pics from our GTG. Not a bad turnout even though the weather sucked.
gtg008.jpg

gtg007.jpg

gtg006.jpg

gtg005.jpg

gtg004.jpg

gtg003.jpg

gtg002.jpg

gtg001.jpg

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
HOLY SH#T! I didn't know Chad was going on tour with that white truck..... Man I miss seeing that truck down here at our meets. I hope the new owner is taking as good care of it as Chad did.

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
HOLY SH#T! I didn't know Chad was going on tour with that white truck..... Man I miss seeing that truck down here at our meets. I hope the new owner is taking as good care of it as Chad did.

The truck is in good hands believe me. She lives in a heated garage.

I'm going to add and change some things, first is the console mod, wheels and tires. The motor is tired and needs some oil leaks fixed. I plan on doing that this winter. I already talked to Sam @ Coastal about doing the work. We'll see what she's like after the winter.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member

I'm going to add and change some things, first is the console mod, wheels and tires. The motor is tired and needs some oil leaks fixed. I plan on doing that this winter. I already talked to Sam @ Coastal about doing the work. We'll see what she's like after the winter.

So you're the new owner?

Nice turnout despite the weather. Gotta love diehards!

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member

That's great to hear! Sam is the man and I know he loves that truck as well.:beer:

svt5.4

SALLY NUTS RACING
Established Member
the white/red lightning is sick no doubt (mod wise) but IMO that is the worst paint scheme i have seen on an L.
I guess you like being the norm too, right?

The picture doesn't do justice for the truck, but that truck did get into a magazine because of the paint and the mods. Different is good in this topic.:banana:

MrClean

ADDICTED
Established Member
oh dont get me wrong i would drive it with that paint :burnout:. i am just partial to solid colors on Ls.

wait you own both the white and DSG lightnings? the DSG is my favorite in the photos.

Thanks....I guess I'm lucky enough to have the best of both worlds.

The pics really don't do the truck justice. It does look awesome in person.

Morgan

Established Member
Thanks....I guess I'm lucky enough to have the best of both worlds.

The pics really don't do the truck justice. It does look awesome in person.

What tonneau cover do you have, is it Fibernetics?

Users who are viewing this thread