Ten words/Short Phrases that describe you

Jman20427

Die Rise
Established Member
I am beginning to fill out an application for an e-recruiting for my school. It states the following below:

Add up to 10 words or short-phrases to represent who you are. Each tag is limited to 25 characters.

Tip: Use keywords that describe your career goals (accounting), skills (html) or interests (hiking).

Now im not asking my fellow Svtp'ers to do it for me obviously, but what do you think is the best way to approach this. I dont want to sounds like every other student. Anyone have any ideas of how they would attack this?

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member
"I dislike cookie-cutter questions that lack the option for freedom and creativity. Only sheep will make the effort to work within your constrained system of evaluation."

That should get thier attention.

Last edited:

TDoh

Torquey Pig
Established Member
Maybe describe your skills as they apply to a specific task, or a typical days work, in serial, like...

Arrive on time
Understand expectations
Brainstorm a solution
Present the options
Make the decision
Organize the approach
Implement the solution
Evaluate the results

Just an example, but some crap like that will DEFINITELY make you stand out amongst your peers! Those are some decent buzz phrases anyway.

Luck...

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
so break El Gato's sentence into 10 phrases that are 25 chars or less. oh wait you can do it in 8

I dislike cookie-cutter
questions that lack the
option for freedom and
creativity. Only sheep
will make the effort to
work within your
constrained system of
evaluation.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Tidoh said:
Maybe describe your skills as they apply to a specific task, or a typical days work, in serial, like...

Arrive on time
Understand expectations
Brainstorm a solution
Present the options
Make the decision
Organize the approach
Implement the solution
Evaluate the results

Just an example, but some crap like that will DEFINITELY make you stand out amongst your peers! Those are some decent buzz phrases anyway.

Luck...

Unless he is an ENTP. Then he should drop the last 2 and maybe 3 .. ENTPs do NOT like to impliment the solutions they come up with. We are on to the next problem, let someone else do the damn implimentation

Users who are viewing this thread