Tell me what you think of my SVT's

SVTnv

The original Dr. Evil
Established Member
i think you've got a pretty big driveway :)

nice collection though, wish i was that lucky

2001SVTMAN

Established Member
Nice cars......I think I'd like the Cobra without the "BIG COBRA LETTERING" on the windshield. Only you need to know it's a Cobra, everyone else will figure it out once you spank thier asses!

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
I like banners on all my cars just because. I don't like rice, and my stuff is in English, I just think it adds character to the car. Just my two cents. How many people like the banners? I think the SVT Contour one is to wierd looking

Rscott

I don't like the banners either. I notice you don't have to put plates on the front bumpers. Some graphics on some cars look good but banners are better than bumper stickers. Look at people who place just two or three bumper stickers on the back and suddenly the car looks thousands cheaper.

Then again....I'm a fan of the vanity plate. It's tough to get a good one here in Virginia but I've got "ENDZONE" on my 99 Contour and "3YARDS" (VA plate - Ohio State college plate) on the 2002 GT Convertible. Three yards and a cloud of dust in honor of the famous quote by Woody Hayes.

But you gotta like your ride the way you want it to be.

95oRANGEcRUSH

Who's that whore?
Established Member
Originally posted by Prophet
The cars are ok.the real estate is FABULOUS.

Yeah, I was thinking the same.
Nice rides AND crib.

EDIT:Where in Illinois? Close to Naperville or Aurora, perhaps??

Users who are viewing this thread