Tell me what u fellas think of my car(Big pics)

lrall

Established Member
the back window is a lil messd up but u get the idea, go wingless man, looks better. smoked tails, no ferd emblem, and no mustang lettering
stangpic.gif

Last edited:

pwnt04

Frickin' Ladies Man
Established Member
My advice is to remove anything that's painted black on the back of the car. The black plastic behind the GT logo is definately not my cup of tea. Remove the wing entirely and paint everything silver to match the car.

Last edited:

Established Member
DSC00374ashop2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Beautiful ! ! I've got a Silver GT too and I think that is a great paint scheme to follow. ! To complete the look, I'd have to opt for the tinted tail lights as well. ! :coolman:

mustangmach04

Banned
what i might do,would be a 2 1/2 cowl hood or saleen hood to bring the fron of the ar out some, not too big, not too small. I like the black scheme, but the wing might have to be silver, i like the blacked out bumper peice at the bottom also But other than that i like the car, it looks great.Everyone is going to have a opinion, its just what u like, its not there car its yours.
Thats just my 2 cents..

fast02gt

Established Member
put a mach 1 spolier on it, if your going to keep the wing. But if not, paint the black one silver :) other than that pretty car.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
yea do away with that wing...and get the steeda race wing...it looks sick from behind...and paint it SILVER..

xtreme02gt

1 Slow GT!
Established Member
Now put some X2C smoked tailghts on there, and do away with bottom of the bumper (mid section paint that silver) and then A-OK !! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread