Tekskid Question

98(oBra\/ert

Established Member
How much over can you go on a 96-98 Tekskid block before you start to get in trouble? Im .20 over now and was wonder If I could go any further, or if I should be looking for a new block?

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
.030 over is the service limit. You can do .030 over, but if it won't clean up there, you can either resleeve your block, or buy another used one with a std. bore.

98(oBra\/ert

Established Member
quadcammer said:
.030 over is the service limit. You can do .030 over, but if it won't clean up there, you can either resleeve your block, or buy another used one with a std. bore.
I hope .30 will do the trick, im going to pull her apart 2morow.

insane99svt

Established Member
Bringing this thread back up from 2 years as not to make another one. See I did search.

I just bought a tekskid block and am wondering what kind of power can I make with a .020 over bore?

Can I fill the block?

Last edited:

Quadcammer

4cams aren't better then1
Established Member
Bringing this thread back up from 2 years as not to make another one. See did search.

I just bought a tekskid block and am wondering what kind of power can I make with a .020 over bore?

Can I fill the block?

well why don't you tell us your plans so we can decide whether you need to fill a block. If you're looking at over maybe 1000rwhp, then its probably a good idea.

insane99svt

Established Member
I plan on maybe a 3.4 one day either that or keep my 2.3 at about 23-25 lbs and a lot of juice like to make around say 900 to 1000rwhp on race gas and spray

Users who are viewing this thread