Teksid block in VA

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Im selling my cobra so I wont be needing this teksid block which I was gonna build. Its a complete shortblock with the oilpan. Im not parting out the crank, oil pan, rods or pistons btw. It runs perfect but would be perfect for a build. Any of you 03-04 cobra guys wanna have a motor built , this is the one. Have it bored , throw in some CP pistons and billet rods and make as much power as you want without any worries. You could also use this for a 96-01 cobra that has a blown motor without havin to build it at all. I also have a pallet for it you can have but Im not shipping this thing so please dont ask. Local sales only . Im located in VA about 30 minutes south of Washington DC. The price is $500 firm.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Ok my comp-o is gone as of an hour ago so I need this block to go. Im goin over to the darkside :lol: so I wont be needing this anymore

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
sent a reply Cop I am and returned all other PM's. The price is $500 firm , please dont message me with an offer. Thanks.

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
Not sure of the exact miles, I believe somewhere in the 60k range. Not sure if the previous owner did a leak down test but I bought this from a very reliable source in MACA . This guy has magazine cars sittin in his garage and knows his sh1t. I know he wouldnt have sold me a bunk engine. But ya even for a bare block this would still be a good deal however this is assembled and runs perfect ! Includes the oil pan as well btw. I have someone who wants to come pick it up but no deposit yet or any committment so its up for grabs. ttt

TurboV3nomVa

Established Member
lost my cell phone that had the pics so I dont have any pics :poke: might have a local coming to get it tho. I'll update the thread. PM's replied to

Users who are viewing this thread