Teksid + 2001 Parts + Supercharger

Kimboinatl

Established Member
OK, so I have a Teksid block with 2001 Cobra parts. The block is going to get cleaned, prepped and overbored. Eventually I plan on putting on a supercharger... maybe turbo, but most likely SC.

I'm assuming that if I want to use a supercharger kit that I'd have to get something for an 01 Cobra, right? And that if I were to get a kit for the 03-04 Cobra I'd have to make some modifications to the block, just as you would if you wanted to put 03-04 parts on it? I'm asking because I'd like to go ahead and make any modifications to the block now while it's out of the car vs. having to do it later on.

I apologize if this has already been covered - I found some threads pertaining to 03-04 parts on a Teksid, but wasn't sure what applied in this case.

Last edited:

Kimboinatl

Established Member
TheGord said:
Well at least he photoshoped a chick to go along with his mustang
:lol: I didn't Photoshop her in. That's from a photoshoot.

Anyway, sorry if the question has already been asked. Like I said, I've seen stuff about putting 03-04 parts on a Teksid, just wasn't sure about an 01 supercharger kit since it's a Teksid + 01 parts.

droptopsnake01

N/A FTW!
Established Member
Kimboinatl said:
:lol: I didn't Photoshop her in. That's from a photoshoot.

Anyway, sorry if the question has already been asked. Like I said, I've seen stuff about putting 03-04 parts on a Teksid, just wasn't sure about an 01 supercharger kit since it's a Teksid + 01 parts.

so your not sure a 01 cobra supercharger kit wont fit on a 01 block and 01 parts?

an i missing something here?

Kimboinatl

Established Member
droptopsnake01 said:
so your not sure a 01 cobra supercharger kit wont fit on a 01 block and 01 parts?

an i missing something here?
Teksid block's a 98 or 99 I believe, that's why I'm asking.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
all the teksid block found in 96-01 Cobra are the same.....btw use to ****in search button

Kimboinatl

Established Member
Read my first post, it says right there that I did a search. I guess I didn't search on the right things.

Thanks for the help.

Users who are viewing this thread