Teen dies from drug overdose, the drug may surprise you

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I have Breville espresso maker and will usually have 3-4 doubles (6-8 shots) before I go to work. Admittedly caffeine does very little for me and that's what it takes to start my morning. I would agree this kid had an underlying medical condition, maybe not heart specifically, but something. My little brother does not tolerate caffeine very well, he in fact ended up in the ER with an erratic heartbeat after drinking a few energy drinks in a short period of time.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
You guys can claim he had an underlying condition all you wan, it doesn't make it so. Corner said he was healthy and autopsy showed nothing out of the ordinary. Caffeine will affect different people in different ways and the recommendation is that kids should stay away from it. He had too much in too short a time and it sent his heart into arythmia

I have Breville espresso maker and will usually have 3-4 doubles (6-8 shots) before I go to work. Admittedly caffeine does very little for me and that's what it takes to start my morning. I would agree this kid had an underlying medical condition, maybe not heart specifically, but something. My little brother does not tolerate caffeine very well, he in fact ended up in the ER with an erratic heartbeat after drinking a few energy drinks in a short period of time.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Anything in excess is gonna be harmful to ur body.

Millions have taken Ecstasy and other then being high there is no associated real danger with it. About 20 years ago a girl from England was having her sweet 16 B-day party and took some X.

Well, she was dancing around like most do on X and sweating and becoming dehydrated on X and therefore got really thirsty and drank excess WATER! Yea, WATER.... and as a result her brain was flooded with too much Plasma and therefore went into a coma and Died!

I doubt any of ur are gonna stop drinking WATER as a result......

_Snake_

Established Member
Does this mean I need to cut back on my Death Wish coffee? It's organic, so it must be good for you, right?

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Does this mean I need to cut back on my Death Wish coffee? It's organic, so it must be good for you, right?

Black coffee, in moderation, can have health benefits. I think it was like 2-3 cups a day.

Users who are viewing this thread