Techo is No More

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Well, I guess I'll be going the turbo route then with my '98 GT instead of putting on a top mount supercharger then...:(

BJB

Established Member
Here is a TECHCO unit installed last week on a Challenger.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyf4nHV3LkY"]YouTube - RDP Motorsport Challenger running Techco Blower[/ame]

Last edited:

Imatk

Established Member
TECHCO is alive and well!! They are in the process of moving to a new facility. I just received a TECHCO 3.0 supercharger for my Jeep SRT8 last week. The Company doing my install, RDP Motorsports received 4 units today.

They are in-fact closed... sorry.

[ame=http://www.modularfords.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141735]Techco Is No Longer... - ModularFords.com[/ame]

BJB

Established Member

You can't get your information from Forum's. :shrug: :bs:

My friend Steve just spoke to Ned a few minutes ago. Ned said everything is fine. Ned is on vacation this week and not working the phones. Like I said previously, they are moving out of there current building at the present time to another location. If there was trouble Ned would have said so.

NJ 03Mach1

Hillclimbers do it better
Established Member
You can't get your information from Forum's. :shrug: :bs:

My friend Steve just spoke to Ned a few minutes ago. Ned said everything is fine. Ned is on vacation this week and not working the phones. Like I said previously, they are moving out of there current building at the present time to another location. If there was trouble Ned would have said so.

Aussie Steve from RDP? Tell him Adam with the Mach from Crazy Horse in NJ said what's up!

5spd07gt

BaggedCobra
Established Member
this rumor has been going around differant forums. they are NOT out of business

Imatk

Established Member
According to Carlos Duran they have closed their doors.

I sincerely hope that this is not correct as I've never heard anything but positive reviews from both their products and service.

65SC

Established Member
spoke to ned yesterday and he tells me they are currently looking for a new building, they had problems with the landlord at the old premises

why would an active business move in the middle of the month with out having a new building to move to? strange that Ned hasn't gotten on these forums to tell us whats really going on since Carlos no longer works for Techco.

dynosteve

Established Member
why would an active business move in the middle of the month with out having a new building to move to? strange that Ned hasn't gotten on these forums to tell us whats really going on since Carlos no longer works for Techco.

well from the looks of it today your correct its a shame the product worked very well

65SC

Established Member
time will tell,
photo-12.gif

Users who are viewing this thread