fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
:banana:
th_MOV00289.jpg

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Sounds good at Idle, how is the the cam noise? I remember you saying you could not have them and if they found out you would be up shit creek.

buckleupkiddies

BOOSTON
Established Member
Yeah Really.

BTW, where has Khalid been?

I just got off the phone with him. His internet isnt working at his place, but he was driving the truck when i was talking to him. He will have some videos up soon. He is trying to figure out a fuel pump issue. He wanted me to say that dmp is awesome too!!

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
^ like boston said; I've disappeared for a bit because the internet went down for a couple of days. I know you guys need more vids, I'll take some if I take the truck out today and update the thread.

For right now I have big issues with the fuel pumps.

at driving speed the fuel pressure jumps up and down between 19-29 psi. Constant jumping and you can feel the truck starving when it drops to 19.

Although when the truck gets to about 11psi of boost, the fuel pressure right away shoots to 50psi and stays there... I'm stumped, I've checked all the grounds and wiring and everything seems to be fine.

Also spoke to Dante and he gave me a couple more things to check out, if all fails its probably a bad pump??

Anyone else with any ideas on what this could mean?

DXBLIGHTNINGBOY

Established Member
hay khal we will solve it
have the same problem here 2 but
32psi normal then at 20% throttle flutters and lags then shoots to 41 psi

Users who are viewing this thread