Teaser shots...

Melvo

Trying to be fast
Established Member
Dude I love your car. U mind telling the specs on the wheels like size and offset with tire sizes

D.T.R

Established Member
what all you got done to it to make the numbers in your sig?
The exterior looks perfect man.

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
that the saleen grill? How was the fitment? Did it require you to drill holes in the bumper?

Yes, it is a Saleen Grill. Saleen provides you with a push pin as an option to install if the grill does not sit flush with the bumper. This will require drilling a hole in the top of your bumper, however it will not be seen even it replaced back to stock.

While it may not be the best fitting, I think that it is one of the best looking grills. As Digital has said on another site, Saleen sends you a full grill where as others want you cut your stock grill to insert their piece.

Squamishcoyote

Wheel Hoppin
Established Member
.... These pics make me happy, i ordered almost the Exact same parts for mine, except my F14's are gunmetal and 315 NT-05's, i just havent decided on wich coilovers to go with yet. I also envy you for living in a place where the word winter doesn't exist

Digital_Synapse

Established Member
.... These pics make me happy, i ordered almost the Exact same parts for mine, except my F14's are gunmetal and 315 NT-05's, i just havent decided on wich coilovers to go with yet. I also envy you for living in a place where the word winter doesn't exist
I was thinking titanium, but the color choice was unavailable when I got mine. They brought it back for 2012 though...go figure.
How do the Roush Side Splitters install? That looks killer and I am seriously looking at them for my 2012 5.0

Great looking car dude.

Super easy, they come with all the instructions. :)
305/25/20? thats a short tire!
fixed, lol, 305/35/20

Users who are viewing this thread