Teaser pic, of a shipment from WMS

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
Due to all of my fuel pressure problems... I spoke to JJ, and ordered a few parts ;)

Hopefully this solves my fuel pressure issues, and I can finally enjoy the new motor, trans, and 3.4... If it doesn't? I WILL drive the truck into the persian gulf and watch her sink to the bottom :fm:

Yes, I still haven't even gotten past break in on anything.. and everything has been done for over 3 months...

On to the tease..
11092008068.jpg

Wish me luck!!!:??:

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
Did you get the whole fuel system kit? I saw it in person 2 weeks ago and it looked really nice.

Did you get that console completed yet? Your killing me over here with the anticipation.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Khalid, good luck with the kit, it looks like a nice setup, but I don't care for the Aeromotive regulators, so many people have had issues with them. For example, I'd Win could not ever figure out his fuel issues on his custom fuel setup and eventually I told him check out his regulator and he did, and it was the culprit. I hope it takes care of your issues and you are back up and running soon. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call or email bud and we'd be glad to help you get it figured out. FFS

fuelonempty

Established Member
Did you get the whole fuel system kit? I saw it in person 2 weeks ago and it looked really nice.

Did you get that console completed yet? Your killing me over here with the anticipation.
Yeah Eric, its the whole shibang haha. I was very hesitant to go ahead and take the plunge with this kit but I figure its the only way to really cure any fuel issues. I have seen the pictures on the forums, and only seen people talk about the kit. It really does looking like something huge, I couldn't believe how thick the lines were:uh oh: Overall the kit does look like some quality stuff, but lets see how she preforms!

The console, can you believe is still a project in the works?? I have seen my truck twice since I have been back in Dubai. Its been a hectic couple of months due to getting into a new field of work; so I haven't even gave the truck any thought. In addition to that, I don't know if you noticed how I suddenly stopped posting on the forums. But hopefully Ill get some time to myself, which means more attention to the truck again:-D

But hey! I know you have all the crazy creative ideas; maybe you can help me come up with something original to do with it???

:lol: Before doing so,if it's not too much to ask, I would appreciate it if you could send the Whipple my way. I'd be glad to give it a shot and see if I can figure out whats wrong.:beer:
haha, maybe ill keep the whipple aside just in case a FGT is in the future. I hear that the 4v in the GT likes the 3.4, ALOT ;-)

Khalid, good luck with the kit, it looks like a nice setup, but I don't care for the Aeromotive regulators, so many people have had issues with them. For example, I'd Win could not ever figure out his fuel issues on his custom fuel setup and eventually I told him check out his regulator and he did, and it was the culprit. I hope it takes care of your issues and you are back up and running soon. If you have any questions don't hesitate to give us a call or email bud and we'd be glad to help you get it figured out. FFS
Oh stan, please don't give me any bad news about the regulator, knowing my luck so far; it probably would go wrong. That would be no good, no good at all... Thanks for offering your help, I know you guys at DMP have always been there to help out, so I expect nothing less :beer:

Good luck man...if not i'll take the engine lol
believe me, if this doesn't work, the whole truck is cursed and she'll be sitting with the fishes... Well in dubai it would probably eventually be buried by another man made island lol... These guys leave nothing that they haven't destroyed and made into a construction zone.

fuelonempty

Established Member
The install is about half way done... He's what it looks like with the boxes open
11112008074.jpg

Derek@Amazon

RTCTTFMF!!!
Established Member

magnafuel FTMFW

1BAD93SVT

Established Member
have u thought about taking it to get dynoed before dropping it in the truck? that why you'll make sure its broken in and no issues(but something always comes up)

Users who are viewing this thread