Teased: Got to drive my car!! but not home :( - Pics inside!!!

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Here is the scoop:

I orded my car from a dealer that was not a direct SVT dealer and they put the order through their other dealership and the car was delivered there. They would not truck or deliver the car to my dealership, so I was able today to ride up with my salesman and go pic up the car. It was a 22.7 mile drive. Pretty nice...love the car.

The car had 34.4 miles on it...does that seem like a lot?? Well needless to say, I dont get to pick up the car til 7/15 due to fund transfer and money b/s. I will definately have the car that day and I already requested off!!

A problem I found with the car so far and hopefully ONLY problem is there is two scratches on the car door that was pointed out to me at the other dealership. They said bring it back and they will fix it. It was damaged on the way to the dealer, they claim.

Well here are some pics for the liking:

carbehindfencesmall.jpg

front.jpg

frontdriver.jpg

reardriver.jpg

gauges&odom.jpg

scratchfromtrain.jpg

Bry 03 Cobra

Established Member
ha ha
I was at holman in Mt laurel last night. Sales guy let me look at a yellow coupe in the bay. Im guessing thats yours. Any one who is getting an 03 from holman should talk to me. Thats 2 here that I have seen b4 the customer.
Bryan

FLBuckeye

Established Member
Congrats !!!!!
That's only the 2nd Zinc yellow I've seen.........
The other was a Yellow Vert that my original dealer screwed me over.........
That color is awesome !!!!!!
Looks like it's in motion at rest !!!
Plus, it seems like EVERYONE had either Gray/SIlver or SONIC BLUE !!
I'm curious what % have Sonic Blue ??
But enjoy the ride...........
the fun part was waiting ....right ???!!!
HAHAHA!!!
:coolman:

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
YO BRYAN!! you got an inside scoop on my car?? :gt: was anyone driving it that you know of?? I would like to know... i guess there isnt too much that i can do now though... i will enjoy it when i finally take delivery...

Bry 03 Cobra

Established Member
yesterday it still had all the shipping stuff all over it, dont think anybody was driving it. But...It may not be a bad thing if somebody was. They would have felt the pull to the right, (if it has it.) Or the cat/plug problem. I wouldnt worry about the miles. If it were ALOT, like 100+ thats different.
Bryan

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
I drove it and it does have a small, small pull to right...something that an alignment could fix easly...and it seems to me that there was no problem with the cat...dunno yet till i drive it more...

92LX5.0

Established Member
TopRacer, is the plastick near the tripometer cracked?? Looks like it from the pic...

TopRacer

Why Yellow...? BECAUSE!!
Established Member
Dunno...have to check it out when i get to take it home...it kinda looks like to me that it is just a shadow...but ill see...thanks for noticing...

Users who are viewing this thread