Team, Looking For Members

snakebite283

Established Member
Hello Everybody,As You Can See Im Trying To Set Up A Team, I Know Some Of Yall Might Think Of This As A Childish Thing Or Not Mature Or Something,But Latley Ive Been Thinking About It,The Team Itself Will Cover The Southeastern States But More Can Be Added,The Memebership Will Be Free,And Im Just "Thinking/Workin" On Benefits And Other Things.So Far I Have Come Up With Team Meets,Car Shows,Drag Races/Street Racing,And Other Forms Of A Team.If You Are Intrested Please Let Me Know By Repleying And Ill Keep In Touch With You.

snakebite283

Established Member
BRADN01 So Your Into The "Club" Or As I Misunderstood The Word "Team",lol, That Would Be Awesome If You Could,But Invite Some More Into It If You Want

snakebite283

Established Member
Right Now In Athens,But Family And Friends Located Throughout,The Team/Club Can Be Met Across If We All Can Do This

snakebite283

Established Member
Anything Will Work,I Mean Its Just A Group Of SVT/Ford Drivers,So Anything Works,But Nothing Like A"Violence Gang" You Know What I Mean,lol

Bluedot_26

This Space For Rent
Established Member
snakebite283 said:
Hello Everybody,As You Can See Im Trying To Set Up A Team, I Know Some Of Yall Might Think Of This As A Childish Thing Or Not Mature Or Something,But Latley Ive Been Thinking About It,The Team Itself Will Cover The Southeastern States But More Can Be Added,The Memebership Will Be Free,And Im Just "Thinking/Workin" On Benefits And Other Things.So Far I Have Come Up With Team Meets,Car Shows,Drag Races/Street Racing,And Other Forms Of A Team.If You Are Intrested Please Let Me Know By Repleying And Ill Keep In Touch With You.

Not to flame ya .. but what did you click that capitalizes every word ?

ScottinSSMD

gotta 996TT too!
Established Member
Go to Taste of Home section and see how the various regional 'gangs' are set up. You can get a better idea from there on some sort of format.

Good luck.

MikeW

Established Member
MIKEC501 said:
couldnt we call it a gang if so im in.that sounds cooler then a team.
:lol1:
:lol: :lol:

The GA snakebite283 Gang could battle with Atlanta SVTOA and the other Mustangs gangs in the Area. :burnout:

Thug Life

snakebite283

Established Member
Yeah nevermind this thread anymore,i guess if everybody wants to think this as a joke,then lets just forget the thing,just wanted to try something guys,didnt work i guess

mustangsally50

She Bites
Established Member
I think it is a good idea...........however isn't that what the SVTOA is?
I am a national member and do things with my local club. We do drag race event days/open track days/shows etc. Just a thought, it is open to SVT vehicles and any Ford 'Family' vehicles (like Volvo, Mazda, other mustangs, etc.).

Keep that spirit up getting together with other mustang/cobra nuts like us. :-D

MikeW

Established Member
mustangsally50 said:
I think it is a good idea...........however isn't that what the SVTOA is?
I am a national member and do things with my local club. We do drag race event days/open track days/shows etc. Just a thought, it is open to SVT vehicles and any Ford 'Family' vehicles (like Volvo, Mazda, other mustangs, etc.).

Keep that spirit up getting together with other mustang/cobra nuts like us. :-D

That is the nicer version of what i was trying to say. Get w/ SVTOA in your area :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread