Teal/Blk #4436 is back home

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
I bought this car back in 2006 and then sold it in September 2010 to help finance a project on my GT. It was sad to see it go and I asked the buyer to let me know if he ever decided to sell it. The buyer was a good guy and really appreciated the foxbody cobras. We kept in contact about the car and upcoming car shows. A couple weeks ago he told me that he couldn't keep the car anymore, was going to put it up sale and wanted to give me the first option to buy it. How could I resist? He garaged it (w/ cover) during his ownership and only put about 500 miles on it. We worked a deal and it's back home (again). Thanks a bunch to the seller (and former buyer)! :beer:

Garage-Home.jpg

WillyB93

Established Member
Pretty cool story, hope if I ever had to sell mine I would have the same situation happen to me. What kind of miles are on the car?

BrettT 93|03

93 & 03 Cobra Venom
Established Member
Congrats on getting it back!
I remember looking at pics of this car.... shows a like 15k mile car. The interior is MINT!

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Man that is clean my favorite color on the 93 Cobra's congrats op. :rockon:

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Thanks Guys! I'm definitely going to keep it for a long time now that I have it back! Here's some shots from when I sold it (but still looks just as good):

CobraSale005.jpg

CobraSale017.jpg

CobraSale023.jpg

CobraSale054.jpg

CobraSale077.jpg

SLO-SVT

Established Member
Very nice car....congrats on getting it back. I just went thru the exact same situation and got my black/black 93' back last october. It's a great feeling to undo something you regret! lol....

Users who are viewing this thread