teal/black 93 Cobra

sled

Established Member
I'm am listing this car for my friend Will. He is an aviation mechanic that is never around. He's here about once an month, so he asked me to help him out with this. I know he had it for sale before and never got back to people but thats because he's all over the country and some times the world, on to the car.
This Cobra #73, Will is the third owner. The car spent most of it's life here in Doylestown pa where the second owner lived who is also a friend of mine. It has 39k on it and is teal with the rare black interior and sunroof. the car has been in a minor accident. the front bumper was replaced with an oem ford bumper and a 1.5 cowl hood. they also painted the driver side fender, door and 1/4 panel due to scratches. as far as mods go it has the vortech HO kit that was made for the 93 cobra years ago. It also has the power cooler along with a 8 inch crank pulley so it makes 10 psi. other mods to the car are it has BBK shorty heads, BBK H pipe, 2 chambered flow masters, pro 5.0 shfter, and 3:73 gears. I do have the stock gears and shifter along with the brackets to take the blower off. the stock exhaust and hood are long gone, sorry.
now the bad.....
the body shop that did the paint didn't do to good of a job so the paint is fading on the 1/4 panel and chipping on the hood and front bumper. Next it does have some scratches here and there, so it needs some love. This car is not perfect for a 39k car. I know the market is not as good as it use to be so please don't remind me.
the Price is $11,500 firm
car can be seen when ever as I have it at my house in Doylestown.
No JOY RIDES!! please do not waste my time. I'm just trying to help a friend.
Only reason for selling is he's moving to florida and is already shipping his other two cars down there plus all his house stuff. If it doesn't sell with in a month he'll probably ship this one too.
My number is 215-285-7312

Users who are viewing this thread