Teal 93

93SVTeric

Established Member
It was listed in Arlington for $20k with very minimal description about the car. The ad said,

1993 Mustang Cobra, 11,000 orig miles. Very Nice. $20k

b16c3621.jpg

a565541d.jpg

fa906e5a.jpg

8b3c434e.jpg

VIN 1facp42d7pf141435

I emailed the owner and got a response from a lady who's father owned the car since purchased new. She was brief on the phone but ensures it was a good car. I took her word for it And took the 5hr drive north to Arlington. Upon arriving I realized I had found a perfect car, the paint, trim and headlights/taillights appeared new. The interior is flawless and looks and smells brand new. She told me her father owned it since new and only drove it occasionally on weekends. Her father had built a climate controlled garage for it and the car had been sitting for the past 5 years since her father passed. Car has never seen a drop of rain and the undercarriage you can eat off. From the factory Gatorback tires to the factory installed alarm and all the documentation it came with I can say its by far the nicest I have ever seen in person. I talked her down to $17k and brought it home.

I just purchased a black/black cloth w/24k fully documeted that I will soon be listing for sale as I cannot keep both.
9df52a05.jpg

Cobra228

Random SVT Poster
Established Member
Very nice find and purchased at a nice price as well! Congrats! Store the Teal and make the black one your daily driver!

buddha93

Established Member
Great buy IMO. Not a complete steal, but nicely done. Car sounds awesome. Post up some more pics when you get a chance.

What do you think you'll be listing the black car for?

WillyB93

Established Member
Is the black car the one from the Houston area? Good catch on the teal car!!

93SVTeric

Established Member
What is the asking price on the BLK car?

Somewhere around 17k

25k orig miles
Fully documented
Interior still smells new

Upon purchasing the car I installed a Vortech STirm Supercharger and a Fluidyne radiator. The car has been driven 100miles since I bought the car 6-7 months ago. This thing has been my baby and gets stared at more than anything in my Climate controlled garage.
I have any and every stock nut, bolt and part removed.
Words can't describe this car literally it's one of the nicest 93 Black/Blk Cloth no sunroof cars I've seen. Drives tight and motor is very strong.

I am debating taking the Vortech off since its such a simple uninstall...

Users who are viewing this thread