TCI torque converter

acrbill

Established Member
I know it was unveiled at SEMA but does anyone have any more info on it, mainly a price point and release date?

acrbill

Established Member
really? Here I thought they were an established company so their product would be better.

Thanks for the heads up, I will definitely look into it.

nocobrafornow

Established Member
if you look around modford and s197 there were several threads about thier stuff. i use to use thier products on c-4's and most early gm products and worked great.
i really want to put a converter in my 11 and as much as i hate to spend so much money on a Circle d, but like the old saying you get what you pay for. so i'll just save the money. David

acrbill

Established Member
WOW! There is a lot of bad reviews for the TCI on the s197 cars! Thanks for that heads up.

D98GT

Established Member
Precision Industries just recently released one as well as I have been contacting them through email about it. It's a little cheaper than the circle D

nocobrafornow

Established Member
Precision Industries just recently released one as well as I have been contacting them through email about it. It's a little cheaper than the circle D

do you know if it definatly release or almost, if so that is good news. i need to look into this. thanks for the info. David

D98GT

Established Member
Here is a reply they sent me about it "We do make a converter for the 6R80 transmission in your car. It's a 9.5" converter called a Stallion. It comes in a Single-Disc Lockup ($848.44) or a Multi-Disc Lockup ($1,079.26). If you have a supercharger you need the Multi-Disc.

Either converter come with our 5 Year Warranty and a 1 time free stall change offer in the first 2 years. The build time right now is about 2-3 working days to make it.

Precision Industries

800-649-7866"

Users who are viewing this thread