TCI Streetfighter ratchet shifter FSOT

NTXRockr

Established Member
I have a TCI ratchet shifter that I bought a few months back, and I finally installed it a month ago to test out. Nothing wrong with it, just decided to go another route with it (possibly to a different shifter style). The shifter allows you to operate like normal through P-R-N-D, but once in drive you can ratchet manually down into 3-2-1 or back up 1-2-3, etc. Similar to a manual valve body but without tearing into the tranny...great for having fun around town or when you want to hold out gears longer. It uses a locking lever to move through P-R-N-D but once in D you can ratchet D-3-2-1 or 1-2-3-D easily by moving it forward and back, without worrying about it missing a gear, sliding through a gear (1-3, etc) or going into N or R accidentally. Pretty slick setup! :banana:

I have the stock "t" handle for it as well as some custom shift knobs and one with a nitrous button (similar to the one from Gone In Sixty Seconds, it says "go baby go" around the button haha:rockon:), and I'll include any if requested by the buyer. I'm asking $375 shipped or best offer, or I'd be interested in trading for lowering springs, drag wheels or exhaust components (I'd add cash for bigger items). I will have photos posted up tomorrow or feel free to email me at bobbypenleymusic(at)hotmail(dot)com or call/text at 940-64one-zero833.

Last edited:

NTXRockr

Established Member
image.jpg

Still available. Price reduced to $375 shipped

Users who are viewing this thread