TB 2914 & DHG 0453 (56k....go mow your yard)

mike1284

mcdougal
Established Member
Yeah, TB is a damn nice color. Those fogs were on there when he bought the car a few years ago. I'm actually contemplating adding fogs to the new 01 bumper. May do it a bit later.

i would, '01 bumper and the 03/04 for that matter look weird without em. chin spoiler would look amazing on there too.

4fit?

Established Member
How was the turn out for Bill's Car Show?
We had 93 cars either in the show or on display, not counting the MOB cars. Not bad considering the weather and the fact that 2 other shows were going on that day.

Very nice, but u need a chin spoiler and a grill emblem.. The blue one looks much more complete
Grill emblem is on the way. It is being painted satin black at the moment. As for the chin spoiler, I do not like the Mach lip on the 99/01 bumper at all. I may go with a 03/04 lip before too long though. I just picked the car up Friday, so I haven't had time to do anything to it.

i would, '01 bumper and the 03/04 for that matter look weird without em. chin spoiler would look amazing on there too.
Fogs will be coming sooner than later. See above about the chin spoiler.

rjs281

Established Member
The TB is the perfect bullet. I wouldn't change a thing on it. The DHG is nice to. Maybe alittle lower and wider tires out back to finish it off.

4fit?

Established Member
never seen the 03/04 lip on an '01 bumper, pics?
cobra233gey3.jpg

cobra202ff7.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

The TB is the perfect bullet. I wouldn't change a thing on it. The DHG is nice to. Maybe alittle lower and wider tires out back to finish it off.
Agreed. Dalin's B is damn fine. After seeing the 2 next to each other, I will probably be changing springs. I can't remember which springs he has, but I am currently running the H&R Sports. Will more than likely change to the SuperSports for a bit more drop.
As for the tires, I definitely agree that I need more tire in the back. The wheel/tire kit I bought came with the 285/35 Sumis, but I really want to go with the 305/30 NT01 Nitto. Just have to come up with the coin first.

slowcoupe89

holic of many variations
Established Member
OP, I'm gonna need you to PM me your billing info. You owe me a new pair of pants.

But seriously, love the rides and great photography.

4fit?

Established Member
OP, I'm gonna need you to PM me your billing info. You owe me a new pair of pants.

But seriously, love the rides and great photography.
Ha. Thx.

thanks 4fit? that looks good too
Yeah, I like the looks of it. Plus, you don't see it much. Seems like there are tons of 99/01 bumpers with the Mach lip now, but not many at all with the 03/04 lip.

03mineralGT

Established Member
Next to DSG that blue has to be the best color ever. I take it TB stands for "True Blue". Anyone have the paint code for that color. Great looking cars.

Users who are viewing this thread