• I've heard of it...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
The "Heroin of Pork"

ok guys, this stuff if heaven on a bun. absolutly one of the best breakfast sandwhiches of all time. i dont care how you have this place or that place, im sure there all good and great. but for $2 a pack this stuff is amazing. ive been eating it my whole life, and i dont think you've lived if you've never tried it. anyway, its only available in jersey, and some parts of PA. When i go out of state i get a kick out of asking people for it at places, they look at me like i have 3 heads or something :smmon: anyway, im curious on who has tried it, or even heard of this outside of nj/pa. If you come to this state, its a must. sex in a box!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

i buy the boxes though, much easier :beer:
taylor-pork-roll.jpg

GT Shadow '03

Established Member
Easy said:
The "Heroin of Pork"

ok guys, this stuff if heaven on a bun. absolutly one of the best breakfast sandwhiches of all time. i dont care how you have this place or that place, im sure there all good and great. but for $2 a pack this stuff is amazing. ive been eating it my whole life, and i dont think you've lived if you've never tried it. anyway, its only available in jersey, and some parts of PA. When i go out of state i get a kick out of asking people for it at places, they look at me like i have 3 heads or something :smmon: anyway, im curious on who has tried it, or even heard of this outside of nj/pa. If you come to this state, its a must. sex in a box!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

i buy the boxes though, much easier :beer:
taylor-pork-roll.jpg

Man - you really like your Pork Roll don't yah! It's been a Looong time since I've had any, grew-up in NJ and used to have almost every weekend. I didn't realize until I moved out of state, it pretty much doesn't exist any place outside of NJ and eastern PA. I'm in Lancaster and can assure you, if you order it here, expect the look! Would you like some scrapple w/your eggs - that's another mystery meat IMO.

I didn't realize it was that cheap - hate to look at the ingredients list, although I'm sure it's nothing but the finest $2 bucks can buy for a 1lb.?

Thanks for the memories..............

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
stmoney11 said:
We have it in CT as well, though I've never had it.

:bs: ive been in that state plenty of times, after a hard night of drinking at sacred heart, hartford, & fairfield a nice T&H sandwich in the morning would be the best thing possible. everyone i ask i get a :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

:D

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
GT Shadow '03 said:
I didn't realize it was that cheap - hate to look at the ingredients list, although I'm sure it's nothing but the finest $2 bucks can buy for a 1lb.?

Thanks for the memories..............

sometimes its on sale for $1 a box, my parents will buy 2 bags full of it (usually 50 packs) and jsut keep it in the deep freezer. :beer:

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
monkeyspunk79 said:
Is it like Spam??

:xpl: :xpl: :xpl:

if you guys were smart, you'd buy some and come back here and thank me when u were done eating it :)

traktrbeam

Oh Noes!
Established Member
Premium Member
Nothing better than 2 eggs scrambled, pork roll, cheese, pepper, and ketchup on an everything bagel.

CSD

Banned
Yes, ill have two taylor ham sandwiches to go. Would you like salt, pepper, ketchup with that? :lol: White Diamond in Clark makes a good one. I always get extra meat.

stmoney11

DSG Lightning
Established Member
Easy said:
:bs: ive been in that state plenty of times, after a hard night of drinking at sacred heart, hartford, & fairfield a nice T&H sandwich in the morning would be the best thing possible. everyone i ask i get a :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

:D

I've seen it at a local deli, and so has my older brother. He asked me one day if I had ever heard of "John Taylor's Pork roll". My name is Jon Taylor btw.

Users who are viewing this thread