Tax Season - Whatcha grabbing?

roy_1031

roy1031
Established Member
Sad to say, mines already spent on past accumulated credit card debt.

Need to get some ARH 1-3/4 to replace/upgrade my MACS while I'm doing cams

Is that even worth the hassle to do? Why not go with the bigger 1-7/8ths if your going through that much work. Get them ceramic coated too. I installed mine with no coatings, just bare stainless steel and you can could feel the heat radiating off the trans tunnel/firewall by the gas pedal area. I recently pulled my motor and sent them off to get coated, they turned out nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03SonicBlueGT

Hear Me?!
Established Member
Putting it in savings to help with a down payment on our next house. Need that 3 car garage! Tired of the RAM being parked outside in this lovely Indiana weather!

Twisted2v

Established Member
If you are going to owe money, you can reduce it with a deductible IRA contribution. You have to open it before 4/15 of this year and it will apply to 2017 returns.

Its an above the line deduction that will reduce taxable income dollar for dollar.

Gruca

Established Member
If you are going to owe money, you can reduce it with a deductible IRA contribution. You have to open it before 4/15 of this year and it will apply to 2017 returns.

Its an above the line deduction that will reduce taxable income dollar for dollar.

Unless your AGI is over $72,000. Which sucks. I started my new job this year and my child tax credit, student loan interest, and IRA contributions are no longer valid. Add in higher child support and it sure feels like I make less money.

Twisted2v

Established Member
Unless your AGI is over $72,000. Which sucks. I started my new job this year and my child tax credit, student loan interest, and IRA contributions are no longer valid. Add in higher child support and it sure feels like I make less money.

Student interest and kid exemptions (assuming you could claim them) still go out the window next year with the new law.

Mike's03Mach

Established Member
As it stands now, we'll get back about $400. Last year we got almost 5k! Big difference having 2 kids taken off your return and wife making more money. But still waiting for 1 more W2, I hope we get at least 1k back.

Massie02GT

Established Member
I’m not going to lie, before I read this thread I was a little bummed that our return went down some. As it stands, we are getting roughly $4800 back. I’m active military and my wife teleworks for her company. Last year we got back almost $6k.

As for what I’m getting - a racecar bed for our 2 year old and some new things for our second due in June. If there’s anything left, I’ll pick up something small for the F150 most likely. I’ve been eyeballing some N-Fab steps for a while...

lowflyn

Found my 03sbvert...
Established Member
Hopefully between state and federal I can get a dollar menu burger. I like my money throughout the year.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Paying for my finished Turbo project that I've been waiting for like...... my whole life! few weeks out I'm told....

Users who are viewing this thread