Tattoo?? (Off Topic)

KenneSVT

GOT BOOST??
Established Member
Hey guys. Im turning 20 this weekend. I want to get a tat to celebrate. Im torn between a couple of ideas, I was hoping I could get some opinions. I either want to get an armband on my right arm slightly above my bicep, or get a glow in the dark one on my left forearm. They are both permanent. The one on my bicep would be seen because it would be colored. The glow in the dark one is a special ink that is invisible and unseen uless you use a black light. You cant see it at all. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

203Cree

Established Member
Unless you go to a lot of Raves, don't do the G.I.T.D one. And is the band something that means something or something you just like the looks of? My first tat was Kanji. Stupid move on my part. I'm covering it as soon as I can figure out how. Like you said, they're permanent. Make it mean something.

Last edited:

SNCBOOM

Established Member
You could always get a naked lady spread eagle on your stomach and your belly button as her...well you get the idea :D

FordFanStan

Established Member
Ive always wanted a tat but never will get one just because the fact that they are permanent. Ive seen alot of the glow in the dark tat pix lately on the net and alot of them can be seen. Like the skin is permanently red or irritated looking, but the ink is invisible. I personally think the GITD ones are gay. The only thing I could stand is a huge ford emblem, built ford tough-my avatar, or something to do with SVT. Anything else I could grow bored of or regret... my .02 cents, not that it pry helped haha, Stan

DarkShadow Drew

Boost Addicted
Established Member
Go with the armband not the GITD. But if you do the armband you could be like me and 6 years later and want to do a large tat on my arm but my armband is in the way. Now i'll be spending more money it make it all work well. So think it over and over again.

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
im with stan. Ive wanted a tat the last couple of yrs, but i dont wanna be 35 and stuck with some goofy ass tatoo on my arm.

01killercobra

Established Member
I wanted to get a cobra emblem on my shoulder but i cant find any pics of some one with it. and are all those little lines to much detail to look clear ??

CalcVictim

Resident douchenozzle
Established Member
i am pretty sure that G.I.T.D tats aren't good for you in a sense that they could cause cancer. No inks are FDA approved. I got a tattoo about 2 months ago on my right upper arm/shoulder of a compass rose. I got the idea from seeing many people getting nautical stars as a good luck type of deal but in result it's just a star while mine basically looks like a compass. If someone asks me I just tell them that it gives direction in my life. Just make sure to look around a lot and get something that you are sure to like. Also many present the argument "well it's gonna look like crap when you're 40/50/60" as if not for the tattoo you would look gorgeous in old age.

deathdealer

Established Member
Hey congratulations on your new tattoo. I had no idea they did those glow in the dark tattoos, they sound pretty cool. I got mine done 2 years ago, a week after halloween and the danzig show I was supposed to go to until he canceld D: Prepare for the worst though, it depends on where you get it, but anyone that says they dont hurt are lying sacks of $h!T! THEY DO HURT! In the beginning you can really feel it, but towards the end your used to it and you can withstand it. Oh yeah, and dont forget to tip out your artist! Heres my ink:
Picture.jpg

SinisterSHO

Machine of Hate
Established Member
Whats the point of a glow in the dark tattoo? I got my tattoo so people can see it. It took me a while to decide what I wanted. I ended up getting an armband that looks pretty cool, and different. But it also has my grandparents initals in it, so it means something to me. Do I regret the tattoo? Not in the slightest. Do I think I could have gotten a better design? Possibly, but I'm happy with what I got. It is permanant, so make sure you can live with it everday of your life, for the rest of your life.

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Get a glow in the dark one that sys, "Congratulations, you have discovered the secret message. Now go and get a life."

BTW, if you really do that, you are stupid.

Ryan02Stang

Established Member
I woke up on on the beach spring break in college in Panama City, FL with a soar spot on my back...laying next to a keg in the sand.

I had gotten a tattoo and never remembered getting it. :??:

Users who are viewing this thread