Tasca Black Friday-Cyber Monday code.

Steve@Tasca

Here it is guys, "ThanksfromTasca!" is good for 20% off on domestic shipping Friday through Monday. I'd like to do more but with the big discount we do on a daily basis there's just not a lot of room to discount parts any more than they are.

Thanks, Steve

Bdubbs

u even lift bro?
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking for a stock clutch cable for my 03 cobra, can't find part number anywhere!

JTS_7

Established Member
I called and talked to someone about caliper brackets. I ordered them online that day. Now two days later I receive an email saying you guys do not have them and would need time to find an independent dealer, if you could find them at all........ I need these to run the 15" wheels I just ordered.

Steve@Tasca

I called and talked to someone about caliper brackets. I ordered them online that day. Now two days later I receive an email saying you guys do not have them and would need time to find an independent dealer, if you could find them at all........ I need these to run the 15" wheels I just ordered.

I'm going to need some more details on the order, please feel free to PM me and I'll see if I can figure out what's going on.

Guessing there's a backorder issue.

-Steve

85svo

Real Speed
Established Member
Always nice to see support from our vendors. Steve, thanks for looking up numbers and suppling us with the right parts for less!

Last edited:

Steve@Tasca

Always nice to see support from our vendors. Steve, thanks for looking up numbers and suppling us with the right parts for less!

Thanks for the kind words, I've been working with you guys for a long time now and still enjoy it. It's a great community.

-Steve

Users who are viewing this thread