Tampa Bay Bucaneer Fans

SNK BITN

Established Member
Whaaaaaaaawaawaa...WHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get the violin out for those sorry mofos. Whaaaaa, all my guys are hurt but I can still score 35 points, whaaaa. Poor tampa and those sorry Bucs. It got so bad that your own boy Keyshawn had to leave due to "injury" :rollseyes.....riiiight. Injury to your ego, thats what you get for talking trash about your opponents. Hope the Bucs think twice about celebrating a win in the 3rd quarter! Pathetic :nonono: :nonono:

Their talent is respectable but that team has no class. Celebrating after every play and talking down opponents on national TV is pretty immature. Gruden needs to put some discipline in those overgrown kids.

Hellspawn

Established Member
Unsportsman-like conduct on simeon rice my ass! worst call I have ever seen. that ref should be fired. cost the bucs the game and me $20.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Up 21 with LESS THAN 4 MIN TO GO! WTF?

That call on Simeon Rice WAS serious bullshit. Spirit of the rule. He barely hit his OWN teammate. But, I guess that's what they get for giving up 21 pts in less than 4 mins.

Supra_GS4

Established Member
Exactly, I think even though that call on Rice was BS, they deserved it. And the colts deserved that comeback like no other, amazing game.

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
Just goes to show ya not to give up on the underdogs baby!!!

Hell yeah, GO COLTS!!!!!!!!

:burn: Them Bucs, hehehehe.

svess

Established Member
That call on Simeon Rice was crap... It was really classy of Gruden after the game to say that the game should have never come down to a call like that. He said that THEY lost the games for themselves. Most coaches would have bit*hed tooth and nail that the ref's screwed them.

ssssnake

Established Member
Damn! Went to sleep and missed it all - I thought for sure TB was gonna win. Oooh, we play the Colts next...

cito

Official Kumho Shredder
Established Member
I fell asleep too. Keyshawn talking about Harrison, he needs to just shut up. Keyshawn isn't even the best receiver on the Bucs.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
What the hell happened? Well I guess the Dolphins will have to take care of the Colts since the Bucs can't!!

IDAREU

Banned
Great Game!

That was the best comeback since the Buffalo Bills came back in the playoffs against the Houston Oilers I think the score was 35-3 at the begining of the third quater and they did it without Jim Kelly.

Indy may just go the distance.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
I just want to say as a loyal Tampa fan, that the game NEVER shoud have gotten that close to begin with. At the start of the 4th quarter, they were ahead 35-14. In the 4th quarter alone, the Colts scored 28 points on the number 1 ranked defense. This sickens me...I do not care for KJ at all nor his "7-4 against class of '96" let him talk all the shit he wants. But the Tampa defense ought to know better, in 15 quarters of football they have allowed only 1 td, last night they allowed 4. Have nobody to blame but themselves, screw the good/bad calls by the ref.:nonono:

SNK BITN

Established Member
Ummm, did you guys forget about that BS call on the colts before that? Where the punter tripped over the defensive man and Indy got called for the penalty giving Tampa the 1st down? You forgot that right? Tampa had their chances and blew it. Screw the BS call crap, Tampa wasnt the only one getting BS'd.

Sailing2Smth

Smooth Ass Sailor
Established Member
Originally posted by SNK BITN
Ummm, did you guys forget about that BS call on the colts before that? Where the punter tripped over the defensive man and Indy got called for the penalty giving Tampa the 1st down? You forgot that right? Tampa had their chances and blew it. Screw the BS call crap, Tampa wasnt the only one getting BS'd.

Agreed....Tampa had ALL the CHANCES and they blew it!!!! It doesn't even matter about the bad calls b/c when that happend, they had another opportunity from the Colts 47 yard line to drive down the field at least 15-20 yards to get in field goal range.

Aside from the fact that they were up 35-14 in the start of the 4th quarter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolleyes: :nonono:

2peat my ass..can't win the show playing like this, I hope that Tampa forgets the past what they did last year, and how they beat the Eagles their first game this season.
This reminds me of David vs. Goliath.

SNK BITN

Established Member
this was tampa after the game

crbaby.gif
crbaby.gif
baby.gif
crbaby.gif
baby.gif
crbaby.gif
baby.gif

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Wow, what a game. I agree, it should never have come down to a ref's call anyways. TB had their chances, they blew it. Gruden is familiar with this call though, the Raiders had a call like that a couple of years ago against Charles Woodson. Unsportsmanlike conduct for leaping and hitting his own player on the way down.

SNK BITN

Established Member
Originally posted by 03CobraHopeful
Wow, what a game. I agree, it should never have come down to a ref's call anyways. TB had their chances, they blew it. Gruden is familiar with this call though, the Raiders had a call like that a couple of years ago against Charles Woodson. Unsportsmanlike conduct for leaping and hitting his own player on the way down.

Oh crap, I remember that! Thats crazy lol :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread