Tamiya TL01 R/C Car Ready To Run! Tons of Extras!!

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member

Mods include:

Light weight chassis, carbon drive shaft, carbon gear shafts, full ball bearings all the way around, and an XS-Power 19T motor.

This thing comes with way too many parts to list. It comes with 3 sets of wheels, 3 sets of tires, two bodies (one for racing one for bashing), some Decals for the RX-7 that I didn't use, suspension parts, drivetrain parts, chassis parts, two extra 27T motors (one stock, one XS-Power).. I'm including everything that had anything to do with this car, including the Radio that came with it, that has trim options and works very well. It comes with a battery, but this battery is showing signs of aging and has lost it's punch. I've ran this car with a friends 3600mah Venom Racing battery pack, and that pack REALLY woke this car up. I'd say it does around 30mph with a good pack, and it's as nimble as a squirrel.

All you need is a charger and you're off and running. However I do recommend that you buy a quality GP3300 stick pack from RadioShack (around $24) in order to unlock this cars' true potential. It also makes a GREAT drifter. All you have to add is some PVC around the tires and viola, PERFECT drifter. I spent a good wad of cash gathering all of the stuff in this sale, and I'm selling it all at a fraction of the price. This car is TOUGH as nails.

$90+shipping--FIRM.

Paypal only please.

Users who are viewing this thread