Talus' Photos @ Lambo San Francisco

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
I was out in Cali last week and had a chance to stop by the showroom. All of them were shot with a Nikon D70s + Nikon 18-70mm 3.5-5.6 lens. Enjoy. :thumbsup:

DSC_0674.jpg

DSC_0712.jpg

DSC_0683.jpg

DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0661.jpg

DSC_0668.jpg

DSC_0684.jpg

DSC_0697x.jpg

DSC_0693x.jpg

DSC_0687xx.jpg

DSC_0685x.jpg

and a parting shot from the window...

DSC_0722.jpg

CaliBolt

Established Member
My uncle purchased his 4 dr. Bentley from that dealership last year. I am not sure if you talked to any of the gentlemen working but they were pretty standup guys, atleast they were to us! Im sure it helps when your buying a 6 figure car, but there are some sweet cars.

Im not sure if you went anywhere else in the bay area, but in Redwood City/Atherton, a fairly new Ferrari dealership opened. They have some insane cars including the ever so sexual Enzo.

PS Those Lotus's are super uncumfortable, but they handle like nothing else!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
CaliBolt said:
My uncle purchased his 4 dr. Bentley from that dealership last year. I am not sure if you talked to any of the gentlemen working but they were pretty standup guys, atleast they were to us! Im sure it helps when your buying a 6 figure car, but there are some sweet cars.

Im not sure if you went anywhere else in the bay area, but in Redwood City/Atherton, a fairly new Ferrari dealership opened. They have some insane cars including the ever so sexual Enzo.

PS Those Lotus's are super uncumfortable, but they handle like nothing else!

I met Sorrine, a saleswoman, on another forum and she let me into the showroom. I was in Cali for my gf's grandfather's 100th birthday. We were in Walnut Creek/Dansville most of the time and took one afternoon to walk around SF. Maybe next time I'll get to Ferrari. Btw, your uncle is a luck guy.

CaliBolt

Established Member
Talus said:
I met Sorrine, a saleswoman, on another forum and she let me into the showroom. I was in Cali for my gf's grandfather's 100th birthday. We were in Walnut Creek/Dansville most of the time and took one afternoon to walk around SF. Maybe next time I'll get to Ferrari. Btw, your uncle is a luck guy.

Damn, 100th birthday is insane!

By the way, was the saleswoman you met nice?

I have gone to a few higher end dealerships, and I am usually treated like I dont exist. I recently went to a local Porsche dealership who had a Cerrara(sp?) GT and the only reason they even turned my direction was to make sure I did not get too close to the car. Its kinda ***ked up that some sales people treat you like crap if they dont think you have $$$. Ohh well, the world will go on!

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Yeah, she's really nice. I've had that same kind of reaction at anothe exotic dealership i went to. They came over when i went up to the Carrera GT also to make sure i didn't touch it.

Now the Porsche dealership near my house is completely different. They're super nice and let me sit in whatever cars i want. "they're all open" is usually what they say. I'd buy a Porsche from them when I have the money.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
I have a buddy who's a multi millionaire but looks like a bum.. He's a 6'5" 290 pound Indian. It is sad watching him walk into a dealership and see how they treat him... Then it's f'n hilarious when he drives off and spins doughnuts in his cts-v in the parking lot..

Talus

LookingThroughAWideAngle
Established Member
Blown_By_You said:
I have a buddy who's a multi millionaire but looks like a bum.. He's a 6'5" 290 pound Indian. It is sad watching him walk into a dealership and see how they treat him... Then it's f'n hilarious when he drives off and spins doughnuts in his cts-v in the parking lot..

I definitely want to get some asshole salesmen to profile me when I'm out to buy a car and then come back a week later with a new car from another dealership to show them.

Users who are viewing this thread