Tallest and smallest men come together for guinness records

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Shortest and tallest men meet - Yahoo! News Photos

pics inside link

He Pingping of China, 21, holds by a leg of Sultan Kosen of Turkey, 27, during an event organized by Guinness World Records in Istanbul, Turkey, Thursday, Jan. 14, 2010. The towering Turk, Kosen, is the tallest man walking the planet with a height of 246.5 cm ( 8 feet 1 inch) and He is officially the world's shortest man with a height of 73 cm (2 feet 5 inch)

steemin

Established Member
Robert Waldow (1918-1940) is recorded as the tallest man in history at 8' 11".1. Shoe size 32 EEE.
There is a life size statue of him where my boys play basketball.
I am 6'2" and I can tell you that guy was HUGE.

My mom used to work in the same building with the worlds tallest women Sandy Allen. She was 7' 7" 1/4.
I ran into her a few times in the elevator and that was one tall woman!

Scott

Last edited:

stangin99

Established Member
8'1"? damn that guy is big. All his clothes must be custom. Wonder why he's got crutches.

Muscles, joints and bones are weak when you are that big. There's a reason these guys don't live very long. Their bodies just can't handle the stress for too many years.

Guy Fawkes

Established Member
Cool but kinda sad b/c I doubt either one has much longer to live.

The tall guy, probably not a whole lot longer. As mentioned tall people like that have medical issues.

The short guy .... I dont know, he is already 27. Not sure about medical issues with people that small. Must be crazy to be that small and have the mind of an adult. It must be really akward. I would imagine some people might forget he is really an adult and treat him like you would a child sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread