Talk me out of an Evo X MR

Richter888

Established Member
think you just showed us why you opted for the military instead of college.... who honestly compares those two cars, are you on bath salts?

Are you seriously insulting him by implying that joining the military in comparison to college is such a stupid thing to do? Or more so that a person must be stupid in order to enlist? This comment is extremely ignorant. I'm hoping you don't really mean this. I'm sure I don't need to go into detail as to why.

I personally wouldn't buy the evoX. My buddies evo9 is really fun, but driving everyday in it would kill me. Though I shouldn't say much, driving an old 84 beat to death Nissan isnt very nice haha. Keeps the miles off the cobra at least.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
maybe in japan.....

get real dude you will NEVER find a an 09 GT-r for 40s in the US, unless its engine is blown out, and hookers gave bj's out of it before it got hit by a semi truck.

think you just showed us why you opted for the military instead of college.... who honestly compares those two cars, are you on bath salts?

Uncalled for and poor taste. Especially considering I'm a military officer with a degree.

You can keep those comments to yourself.

/////////////break///////////////

The Evo sold before I got to test drive it. Now I'm still on the fence, but I think I might test drive a 2012 GT with the CS package this Thursday. Doesn't meet any of my requirements, but screw it. It looks too damn good.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
The Evo sold before I got to test drive it. Now I'm still on the fence, but I think I might test drive a 2012 GT with the CS package this Thursday. Doesn't meet any of my requirements, but screw it. It looks too damn good.

What color? We test drove a grabber blue CS before purchasing the Taurus. Damn responsibilities.:bash:

jrandy

Established Member

:kaboom::rolleyes: In my experience, you couldn't be any more wrong with that comment.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
When Mitsu goes bellyup in the American market, parts will be hard to get and very expensive.

Youll still be able to find parts two decades from now.

I can find an entire front end suspension kit (lower+lateral+upper control arms+knuckle+tierods) for a dsm, you should be able to get more for a lancer.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member

Shows how ****ing ignorant you are. Some of the smartest people I have ever met were Marine Recon, and I am a Software Engineer, so there's no shortage of smart people around me.

When I went to the Defense Mapping School in VA [in 1991], the Recon guys were there for Cartography.

I'd like to see you use equipment you can carry in a backpack to measure a landscape and create your own very accurate map that a battlefield commander can risk his men on, while being an expert geologist that can tell that a piece of pebble was carried in on the boot of a soldier or treads of a vehicle, because said pebble doesn't belong to the geology of an area.

The very first guy that graduated this program when they integrated multiple jobs into one [and was there to help others graduate] was a successful architect who quit his job to serve during Desert Storm.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
Had an 09 ralliart. Was my DD. Bought it brand new. Motor had major issues at 40k. Sold it at 41k. Will never own another Mitsubishi.

Gravik

Established Member
Have fun replacing the clutch before it even racks up 10k miles.

IMO X's are ugly compared to the previous generations.

OP, you ever consider a BMW 335xi? Twin turbo, AWD, and responds well to mods.

Users who are viewing this thread