Taking off my 2.3 whipple blower

Brent Davis

Established Member
I want to trade my 2014 GT in for a new 2016 premium gray GT but want to know after you make the pin out changes to the 2014 for the blower install, does anyone have the old pin out information to put the car back stock or can I take the blower off all together and the car still be fine? Not sure that's why I am asking otherwise I'll just have to leave the blower on it when I trade it in.

thanks.

cb900f

Established Member
I want to trade my 2014 GT in for a new 2016 premium gray GT but want to know after you make the pin out changes to the 2014 for the blower install, does anyone have the old pin out information to put the car back stock or can I take the blower off all together and the car still be fine? Not sure that's why I am asking otherwise I'll just have to leave the blower on it when I trade it in.

thanks.

I did it with my Roush blower. Took a couple of tries and pictures of other cars to get the pin out right, but it's not a problem!

If you need pics of connectors, just holler.

Brent Davis

Established Member
Cb900, yes post the pics to this thread actually. It should help someone else that may be trying to do the same thing.

Thanks bro.

cb900f

Established Member
Cb900, yes post the pics to this thread actually. It should help someone else that may be trying to do the same thing.

Thanks bro.

You still got the stock connectors? I had to buy new, and I'm sure I can track those part #'s down also. I'll snap some pics tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread